Soul Calibur IV (360/PS3)

I have the game. I was playing it every day until the Evo Mini-League started. My fav characters are Raphael, Yun seong & Seong Mi-na.
I'm not a god at this game (I lose a lot online) but offline I'm ok :D.

I was fed up of seeing no DLC in the playstation store. It's stupid that it's out for the 360, it's out in the USA but nothing for SCEE. So as I'm expecting the same treatment for everything else they add or patch I traded it.

I have made a ton of created souls though and formulas if you want to recreate them

[url]http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/KRad_bucket/SC4/?albumview=slideshow[/URL]
Nice! :DD
I have the game. I was playing it every day until the Evo Mini-League started. My fav characters are Raphael, Yun seong & Seong Mi-na.
I'm not a god at this game (I lose a lot online) but offline I'm ok :D.
Being a former Tekken player, my main favourite is Yoshimitsu. My other favourites are the Alexandria sisters, Cassandra and Sophitia. :LOVE:

Still got this game but I played it online for the first time today and in my first match came up against some Sophitia spammer. :RANT:

get use to it dude. online is full of them!
Haha, yeah, I know, I was reading on places like gamefaqs and other forums about people complaining about these Sophitia/Kilik/Algol etc. spammers online and only found out for myself what they meant yesterday. :P

Back
Top Bottom