Sore losers online

aaarrrggh

League 2
20 March 2005
Hi guys,

Just had to find some place I could vent my anger.

I just played against a player called "BNK Pompey" on Xbox live. He's currently ranked number 2 in the global rankings, which just confirms my theory that the rankings online don't reflect actual ability at all. He was crap. I beat him 4-2 without breaking much of a sweat at all.

The game was fine for the first 25 minutes or so, during which time I went 2-0 up. At around the 25 minute mark though it started to be quite laggy. No idea why from my perspective - I was just playing like normal. No other computers turned on in my flat and nothing else that should influence it.

He starts pausing the game all the time and hurling abuse at me, telling me he's "going to get you banned for cheating" etc... Then after the game sends me about 5 voice messages saying how I've "fucked with the wrong person" and he's going to get me banned.

I didn't cheat. I hate cheats. I'd rather lose fairly than win by cheating. I get really pissed off when people accuse me of something I've not done.

My name on xbox live is citypaul, not aaarrrggh.

I just wanted to vent more than anything.

Also - the ranking system is fucked. He's got a level of like 900+ (I'm ranked level 31 I think), and a world ranking of number 2, yet I could get the ball off him easily, his passing wasn't anything special and he gave away 2 penalties.

If he's on this forum at all - you're a dick mate.

this is what annoys me about fifa, i like to play as my beloved dundee united so in reality not that great in game like 3 star ranking,i find myself playing people who go barca,real madrid,chelsea 24/7 its pathetic even though when team selection comes up they'll be somebody similiar ranked like cardiff for example but feel the need to change to the best teams in the game,and yet i still beat them but when your losing the connection is perfect until you go infront then all of a sudden its like somebody is deliberately pulling there ethernet cable out ever so slightly every couple of seconds and it effects the performance,or they just quit as sore losers its rather pathetic but sadly it will continue in 2012

Back
Top Bottom