Something you guys lack is...

Carl Hooper

1 April 2007
Western Australia
Manchester United
Helpfulness.

When people post threads asking for help, or editing it never gets a reply...it just sits there for days and people just view the thread without even lending a helping hand. This site needs more helpful members.

Maybe there could be a special "help" section or thread???
Beside that maybe a faq, because when you are a while here, you see that 75% of the questions return (or that people don't bother to search...).

I try to help out whenever I can, whether it's about consoles or TVs or whatever. But I don't visit the editing forums - I think most of the guys in there are fed up with people saying "hi, I have no idea what I'm doing, please tell me in a 30-page post exactly what to do from start to finish when you have my operating system - thanks!"

And then a post ten minutes later saying "OH SO YOU'RE IGNORING ME THEN, FUCK ALL OF YOU YOU NERDS"...

God's honest truth, I'm sitting here eating Pot Noodle and watching Family Guy in a Stewie hoodie I ordered from America. If I'm not a nerd then Bill Gates is a stud.

Last edited:
oh but i'm a stud too..well at least i used to be (my wife is looking from behind my back)...i could tell you stories...if i'm not a stud well, then Sylvester Stallone is a nerd...

I don't think a "special help thread" would make things better tbh.

I've seen that when someone has a question that has not been answered before, people tries to help him/her out.
I make only an example: some time ago, while I was doing the OGC Nice set, I had a problem with a 3d model so I asked for someone to help me. n4p4st4 did it immediately or so.
But it's obvious that no one would care about the "how do I install kitserver" question, isn't it? It has been answered so many times before that even my sofa knows the answer to it.. and why is a README file provided along kitserver if no one reads it?

I mean, people would go on posting in the editing section saying "I've downloaded the xyz update for kitserver now what should I do?" because they still won't bother to search and/or to read any provided readme.

And this is not lack of experience about kitserver or so, this is pure laziness.

Back
Top Bottom