Someone Save Us

shieldslfc

League 1
25 April 2004
liverpool
Just played another 100mph game of arcade footy and had a thought. I remember when I used to play it on the PC. There was a programme were you could adjust things like all or selected defenders/midfielders/forwards speed, agility, passing speed and so on. So you could decrease say a defenders speed by 10 points, and you could do this for every defender in the game if you wanted to.

Whoever manages (the mesiah) to create an option file with improved kits, please also adjust the stats, because this could save the game. If the passing speed, agility, speed, and so on is decreased we might have a decent game on our hands.

Just what id been thinking this morning if all the players Speed, acceleration and passing speeds were reduced by 10 points it might just turn out to be a great game as it is its S#1T I was playing it last night and some of the players were running that quick they looked like that bird on the roadrunner carton all that was needed was the Beep Beep! The way they move at that speed looks ridiculous and they can turn just as quick. I can’t believe some people are pleased with the game play this year its an Arcade pinball game.

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS, I have just drasticaly reduced stats for 2 teams and I really enjoyed the game. The main areas I focused on were as follows (the highest being top players) SHORT PASSING < reduced to 60-65, same with LONG PASSING, AGILITY reduced to 60-70, SPEED, DRIBBLE SPEED, AND ACCELERATION all between 60-80. Try it, in my opinion it vastly improves the game and makes it much more realistic, you might even like the game. Just hope someone can find an easier way to do all teams and release an option file.

Sounds good the speed is the biggest problem you used to be able to speed the game up or slow it down a few years back. That would have made life easy this year It would be a massive job to do all the players but maybe someone will take up the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom