Some Suggestions that I would love some feedback about.

Do You think that these are good suggestions?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

liverpoolscot

League 2
21 July 2007
Scotland
Liverpool
Hi guys, I just posted this on pesfan and thought that I wanted to run it past you guys to see what you thought about these suggestions that I thought would make PES a better game. If you agree with my suggestions please click on the link at the bottom and vote for my suggestion! Thank You!

There are a few things that I think Konami should think about...
No.1: Bring back the features of kits where you would increase the amount of dirt and mud that you would pick up depending on how many tackles you made in a game. This would also Depend on the weather conditions.
No.2: Bring back the feature where you could play wintery weather conditions. This would mean bringing back snow to pitches. Also the ability to see players breath when they were playing in the cold winter conditions.
No.3: Increase the number of playable leagues that are in the game. Although La Liga is not totally licensed league, you can still play the league. This would be good for the Bundesliga. Also introducing new leagues into the game, perhaps lower european leagues like Portugal or Belgium or Austria or Switzerland.
No.4 Introduction of a World Club League. This would be where you can take a club from somewhere in the world and bring them to win there top division and then win the continental league and finally onto a world championship. So, for instance take Boca Juniors to win the Argentinian league and then into the Copa Libertadores and finally onto the World Club Championships.
No.5: Improvement and increased improvisation of the goalkeepers in certain situation. What this would mean is that certain goalkeepers would be able to pull off spectacular saves if they were playing on top form. So being able to reach balls that are flying into top corners from a shot struck 30m from goal.
No.6: To bring back the ability to have players play with shirts untucked. So there shirt would hang loose.
No.7: With the successful purchase of the UEFA Champions League, I think that it would be great to introduce the UEFA Cup/Europa League into the game. This would increase the number of european club teams that you would able to play as in competition and also in exhibition.
No.8: Actually have the real names of players for national teams. So for teams such as Germany and others which don't have licnesed kits have the correct player names and also have commentry names for these players. This occurs with some national teams at the moment which don't have licensed kits but have all the correct player names and commentry names.

All of these improvements would help to increase the realism of the game, certainly for the appearance of the game which has been highlighted as an area which many people are looking for. Also the increase in the number of clubs which you can play with would increase the appeal to people in other countries and also make competitions more varied. The introduction of a world club league would offer something new and different where you can guy your club team to world glory as well as continental glory.
The improved improvisation by keeps would help to make the game more spectacular and would make people notice if keepers were able to pull off spectacular saves, these can be just as exciting as a fantastic goal to watch. The reintroduction of kit wear would bring back more of the realism that has been lost sadly.
Lastly, the correct player names would just add that bit more realism to national matches where, even if a country wasn't playing in a licensed kit you would still know it was Germany v Wales and not have any clue instead!
All of my suggestions would help to make PES a fantastic game and make it stand out for its competitor.

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=211423

Back
Top Bottom