So Whats up with this rumor about Editable Nets??

raffupperv12

League 2
22 January 2007
Basically this thread is in reference to ADAMS little spiel over at WENB a couple of months ago where he said that the nets were editable??:RANT: what did he mean by that wa it just the colors or is it the shape/depth of the nets?? Can anyone shed some light on the matter.

Also they said that manual passing would be available by way of button & not right stick??

Basically this thread is in reference to ADAMS little spiel over at WENB a couple of months ago where he said that the nets were editable??:RANT: what did he mean by that wa it just the colors or is it the shape/depth of the nets?? Can anyone shed some light on the matter.

Also they said that manual passing would be available by way of button & not right stick??

I hate manual passing being on the right stick, it makes tricks bloody fiddly to perform now. As for the editable nets, there are some nets with different colours at PESPatch, but the shape is the same.

Are you sure it was Adam who mentioned editable nets? I thought it was some ring in guy claiming he had 90% code months ago.

I wouldn't put much stock in those claims. Lots of wish-list stuff gets batted around every year as gospel.

Also, maybe I'm alone in saying this, but I absolutely love manual passes with the right stick. They're easy to perform and are so intuitive, not to mention infinitely more useful than any of the tricks.

Back
Top Bottom