1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Slow down problems?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by topdraw10, 30 October 2006.

1. topdraw10

topdraw10 Guest

Is anyone else suffering the slow down on corners and free kicks throws ins now and then?

mine slowdowns sometime after I come out of the formations menu then back into the action is this happending to everyone?

Just checking incase its my disk or some settings not helping

Thanks all!

2. ChrisLFC

ChrisLFC Guest

Same here, only on Corners & Throw Ins, Free Kicks etc.

Turn off your Notifications aswell does help.

3. topdraw10

topdraw10 Guest

what notifications?

u mean xbox live ones?

ive only been playing offline at moment

thanks all the same :)

4. Jess C

Jess C Guest

I don't really get any slowdown problems, the only time thats happened to me was after I played for four or five hours.

5. ChrisLFC

ChrisLFC Guest

Oh, well I've not tried the Offline game yet only the Live one, turning Notifications whilst playing Online helps, dont think it would do much for Offline play eh...!

6. trebor

trebor Non-League

2 January 2004
    I only get the slowdowns online when my screen is set to widescreen mode. Changing it to normal screen in the dashboard makes a difference. It looks like a another cock up by Konami's play testers.

7. Sudden strike12

Sudden strike12 Conference

24 September 2003
    England
    I also get slowdown offline when taking corners, free kicks, and even just when there are a lot of people on screen! I use the wide camera, and the turn setting thing is on 6.