Slow and stuttering gameplay on my PC.

That's pretty ironical really, we buy the DVD, and Konami's 'paranoid' protection method tries to spoil the game. Well, the no-DVD exe has saved the day!

I recommend to all those whom have bought the game to use the no-DVD patched executable. Stutter-free gaming now... :)

@ all: Just to get one general thing straight here: Don't ask where to get that No-DVD crack! This includes PMs as well. Get those information somewhere else or your account will be banned!

i hv my laptop with Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset
1 GB ram and intel duo core T2300E
u guys with nice display card are getting stuttering,
is it that i wont be able to play PES6 on my laptop?
i dont want to buy the game to find out that i cant play :S

You can see above the solution to the stuttering issue- it wasn't due to PC configuration. :)

As long as your equipment is supported (oo-er missus) you'll be fine.

Have following computer and so far I had no problem.

AMD athlon 5000+ x2 dual processor
2 GB ram
geforce 7900 gtx

dandandandan said:
i agree boys, ive got this game for pc today, ive got a good pc, but this game in unplayable

pro evo 6 on pc r.i.p

Yes, I agree. PES5 had problems too for lots of people and they never fixed those either.
Since PES6 is build on PES5, I guess the group of unsatisied fans will only get bigger :(

iop said:
That's pretty ironical really, we buy the DVD, and Konami's 'paranoid' protection method tries to spoil the game. Well, the no-DVD exe has saved the day!

I recommend to all those whom have bought the game to use the no-DVD patched executable. Stutter-free gaming now... :)

Excellent! Nice one lads. Thing is can you still play it online if you've cracked the game?

THE SOLUTION (for those whom bought the game)

*** Use the new no-DVD patched exectable ***

(Obviously I will not redistribute the .rar (no-DVD/patched executable) file, or provide a link to it!)

Last edited by a moderator:
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

ezio1984 said:
obviously :)

:)

I just love it when people think that those of us whom use 'no-DVD' patched executables are all software pirates. Hahaha

I play about four games at the moment on my PC- I will NOT keep swapping DVDs everytime I wish to play a different game. I've done this now for about five years- call the Police! LOL

'No-DVD' patched executables make the game start quicker (no need for the disc to 'spin up')- and you won't end up acidentally scratching your DVD (or CD) when you swap it for another game etc!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i would really appreciate some help regarding my graphics card.

i have a geforce 7500 LE, 512MB and was wondering what is the best settings to use to get PES6 playing nice and smooth.

thanks!

X2 4600
2GB Patriot dual channel DDR400
7800GTX 256

and it runs like a dream, in fact the smoothest most enjoyable version ive played, including 360 rip off version. make sure ya vsync is on and nothing running in the background too hectic, and make sure if you have tv hooked up to graphics card, disable it !!!!!! it will slow down game no end. good luck amigos

ToaTheBoa said:
Yeah, but people are starting to wonder if the nodvd patch is the reason people get disconnected at halftime when playing online.
without the nodvd people get disconnected too, konami servers are the problem ;)

So are people 99% sure using the NO DVD will stop the stuttering, I got my laptop a day ago and I get the stutter :(

Edit, works perfectly with the NO DVD crack, good work lads!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom