Sleeping Problems

i used to function on about 4 or 5 hours sleep a day, for about 5 years

now i have about 6/7 hours a day.

i find i am more fucked if i have a good sleep. i do however have to make myself tired before going to bed so depending on my day that could mean a late night usually 1am average , up for work @ 8

Earplugs also help. I usually put them in when there is noise outside or the gf has a cold (snoring) but the past week I've just done it every night and it really helps. They aren't very comfortable initially but once you get used to them it works well.

A good tug before bed sorts me out.

313rg9i.jpg

I agree, reading can help.

Earplugs also help. I usually put them in when there is noise outside or the gf has a cold (snoring) but the past week I've just done it every night and it really helps. They aren't very comfortable initially but once you get used to them it works well.

I do that all the time now.

Sometimes not sleeping for 3 or 4 days helps me sleep a little better on the 3rd or 4th day or whatever time it takes to pass out. There is also a disease that's really rare where you just can't sleep, you can't even be induced or put under, it's some kind of chronic syndrome and people go insane and die cause they can't sleep. That would be a horrible disease to have.

Back
Top Bottom