Sixaxis with PES6 PC

Cheers Bro. Sixaxis Works fine, although the controller reaction seems a bit slower than an XBOX controller or maybe i'm going crazy.
But at least it feels like pro evo now.

I use the Xbox360 Controller and it seems perfectly fine, i think i actually prefer it over the Playstation controller.

xbox 360 is far better than the crappy ps3 pad, the ps3 pad is the cheapest, nastiest pad ive ever come across, pay £450 for a console like that, and you get cheap, nasty piece of crap like that for a controller.

Hello there,
can anyone help me out? hearing about using the Xbox 360 controller with PES6 sounds great...can anyone tell me what drivers i would need to install (and anything else i'd need to do to make this work?) to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller on the PES6 game?

Cheers in advance,
Spurt

xbox 360 is far better than the crappy ps3 pad, the ps3 pad is the cheapest, nastiest pad ive ever come across, pay £450 for a console like that, and you get cheap, nasty piece of crap like that for a controller.

Not a chance mate, I have a ps3 and i thought it was cheap at first, but when you have used it for a while it feels so much more responsive. The wheight is nice, the only thing wrong with the pad is the lack of rumble which will soon be rectified. But for pro evo its spot on.

can anyone help me my pes6 is to slow and i want 2 make it faster plz help and i am using a kitsever so plz someone help

Only thing i can think of would be to download the latest Drivers/Forceware for your graphics card, failing that mate looks like you may need a new one.

Back
Top Bottom