1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Simulating

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by markynho, 6 February 2007.

1. markynho

markynho PES lover

19 May 2006
    Football pitch
    Man Utd
    Is it possible to simulate on PES6? :roll:

2. ForeverEvo

ForeverEvo Non-League

19 October 2006
    Could you elaborate? Simulate a game as in not play the match? Why would you want to do that, just buy Football Manager.

3. quiet_riot

quiet_riot Welcome To Manchester

21 January 2007
    Manchester
    MCFC
    I think he means diving and such.

In which case, no.

4. ct5845

ct5845 Non-League

28 October 2006
    Bristol
    Spurs
    to be honest it would be great to simulate a game, into my 5th season on top player and some matches i just cba to play anymore, specially the way the ML is structured. It must be possible as the computer simulates all other games. And if you still want to play the superior football game and actually get invovled in games then any football manager is out of the question non?

5. kdjac

kdjac League 2

3 May 2004
    Ireland
    Its in the game but its not controllable afaik, have had a few players go down without being touched either mine or other teams, sometimes you get a free sometimes not.

kdjac

6. markynho

markynho PES lover

19 May 2006
    Football pitch
    Man Utd
    i meant diving and things like that