1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Simulating Master League Games?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by EekCapone, 11 August 2006.

1. EekCapone

EekCapone Guest

Maybe Im just missing it but does anyone know if you can simulate master league games? I know you sort of can by watching the game but is there a way without watching the whole game?

2. total

total International

10 December 2005
    Slovenia
    Arsenal/OGC Nice
    This isn't FIFA. :)

3. u should be able to that live simulation thing like on FIFA though or are some people bias and beleive everything On PES is better than FIFA cos well it aint !!!!!

4. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004
    You can change the player option so that the CPU controls your team

I use it after I've won the league with a few games to go (Computer hardly wins with your team though)

5. Scouseman

Scouseman Conference

12 September 2005
    Don't know about that... I let the computer control my team while I ate my dinner last night and they beat Arsenal 2 - 0 and put me in the semi finals of the cup :D :D

6. Festy

Festy Non-League

31 July 2006
    Now, that's cheating. Isn't it?:mrgreen:

7. kjeld

kjeld Non-League

15 July 2006
    Only problem when a goal is scored it doesn't go further because of the replay
    Or am I doing something wrong?

8. bobobobo

bobobobo Bobobobo

25 January 2006
    England
    Turn the replays off