1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Silver Copie

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by justjer, 8 September 2006.

1. justjer

justjer Conference

21 March 2005
    This week some of the game magazines had the oppertunity to play pes6 on the ps2. Like a 90% version. I was one of them that had the chance to play with it. It's very different if you compare it with WE10. It has still the scoring problem. The keepers are better, but they don't catch the ball ofter, they stump it away(and the rebound comes,you know the drill). It's slower then Pro5 and you have better handling on the ball. I just played it for ten minutes. But i was pleased. We had to send the copy back to Konami, what a pity :(

I will keep in touch.

2. RlCARD0

RlCARD0 Guest

And the attributes?

You remember of some player that upgrade enough?

ps.: The copy was received, played, and returned in the same hour? :(

Last edited by a moderator: 8 September 2006
  3. brownvim

brownvim Non-League

22 July 2005
    Slower than pro evo 5??!!

4. Fitiello

Fitiello League 1

2 September 2006
    ITALY
    ITALIA
    I'd like to konow if Juventus is there or not

5. jonestm

jonestm Guest

What do you mean by shooting problem?

6. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

slower than pes5 lol, im sticking with we10!!!!

7. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    the slower the better, WE10 was a wall of brick close to arcade as can get, and if i want an arcade game, i'll buy Fifa, thats great news, hopefully it's legit :) :D

8. justjer

justjer Conference

21 March 2005
    Hello

The copy we had that in hands for 1 day. But everyone @ the floor want to see and play the game. The attributes are the same. Juventus is still in. It's a little bit slower then Pro 5, almost the same. I know that players as Messi are greatly improved i saw some 90 +

In WE10 when u shoot, for a powerfull show u need everytime to hold r2
    in pro 6 u dont have