1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Silent Hill 5 PS3, Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by embraceuk1, 31 August 2007.

1. SXFuzz

SXFuzz Super Moderator Staff

17 November 2001
    I cannot wait for this, one of the few series of games that I love.

2. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
  3. jord@n

jord@n Championship

21 October 2006
    Birmingham
    Arsenal
    The film fucked my brain up bad, never mind the games.

:lmao:

4. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Thanks Vanished

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25641.html

Not much more to add, really. Gameplay footage of the upcoming Silent Hill 5 for PS3 and 360. Well, guess we could run through the Silent Hill checklist, just to pass the time while it's buffering. Rust? Check. Busted-up old bathrooms? Check. Copious use of flashlights? Check. Guess everything's in order, then

6. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Latest OPM UK Scans:

Official Playstation Magazine have a five page preview of Silent Hill V this month. Not a lot of it is new, except one new monster and a CG render of Elle.

«Alex Sheppard is scared. He's strapped to a gurney, rattling through an empty hospital corridor. He struggles against his bonds as the ceiling hurtles past, the trolley smashing through a succession of double doors. Finally, his journey ends. The straps mysteriously loosen and he finds himself alone in a grimy, poorly lit room. Welcome to Silent Hill.»

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]