Shot Online (PC Golf MMO)

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
I'm on a roll...

I used to play this ages ago - really good game! Golf MMO, little bit like a 'serious' Everybodys Golf.

You earn money playing in tournies, then between playing golf, you can wander around the town, chat to people, buy new items etc.

Got a nice upgrade system too, earnt by playing events, good shots etc.

If anyone is into it then maybe we could do some Evo-Web golfing?

Gonna re-download this and get back into it :)

Great game but Everybody's Golf is better, plus it has a problem with Vista on occasion. The new Vista service pack really doesn't agree with it, they've not patched the game to recognise it and so it thinks you're using some kind of cheating software - I wouldn't mind but it caused the machine to BSOD, which is a pain in the arse.

For free it is a brilliant little game, no doubt, probably the best free game I've ever played. But the cheating software disagrees with everything modern I find, and Everybody's Golf is better. It just is...

Great game but Everybody's Golf is better, plus it has a problem with Vista on occasion. The new Vista service pack really doesn't agree with it, they've not patched the game to recognise it and so it thinks you're using some kind of cheating software - I wouldn't mind but it caused the machine to BSOD, which is a pain in the arse.

For free it is a brilliant little game, no doubt, probably the best free game I've ever played. But the cheating software disagrees with everything modern I find, and Everybody's Golf is better. It just is...

Yea, obviously no question EG is better, but as you say, for a free game, its very good.

Only thing I dont like is the waiting for the other players. You get 4 players on a 9 hole and thats an hour or so gone.

I like EGs way of all playing at once and can do a round in like 15 mins. :D

Back
Top Bottom