Server move - this weekend

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
Over the weekend - probably on Saturday 18th August - the site is going to be moved to a new server. While the actual move should only take an hour or so, there will be a period of time while the internets adjust to the new server. This will mean a period of a few hours up to a couple of days before you'll be able to access the site again.

The upside is that we're moving to a better server so the forums should be more responsive and the like.

At least it's better getting this out of the way now while we're still a couple of months away from PES 08. I'd like to say that we planned it like that but it would be a complete lie.

If you have any questions in the meantime feel free to ask.

If I had a dream that during the server move everything was lost and the site was never started up again, would you cancel the move?

• Staff
No, I don't think we can. Just don't tell anyone if that happens.

If I had a dream that during the server move everything was lost and the site was never started up again, would you cancel the move?

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :eh: :colours: :puke: :l :-( #-o :cry:

[-o<

If that was to happen, Mart would probably be having one of the last breakfasts of his life, right about now. :spid: :nono: :mad: [-X :ram:

:8): :p

Back
Top Bottom