Selling my PS4. What to do?

Chuny

-
11 December 2007
Hey everyone!

Not sure if this Topic belongs in here, but since there is a "PC Building Thread" I figured it might do the job.

So, I got a possible buyer (a friend of a friend) who's probably going to buy it from me this week. And I told him I'm selling it with PES 2016. Which I got from PSN. Now... I might have brought myself a little trouble. How can I wipe the data, my accounts, my credit card information, etc and still give him the digital game I bought?

Thank you in advance.

P.S: In case you're wondering, I'm selling my PS4 mainly because I don't even use it. Have little to no time, and when I do play games, I choose to do it on PC (because of the capability to edit/improve/update them)

Thank you mjsmith2k. However, having read the article, doesn't seem quite like what I'm needing.

In case I wasn't all that clear before, what I intend to do is give the PS4 to this guy with PES 2016 Digital Copy I bought. The Account I downloaded it from, is set as Primary. But I have about 4 accounts.

Can I delete all the other accounts, and delete my credit card info from that specific account as well?. So basically he'll get that ONE account with PES 2016 but he can't use it with my info to purchase stuff, etc.

Yeah. If you want him to play the game you'll have to keep that account you bought it on. Delete all info you don't want him seeing.

Alright Lami, thanks!
So I just leave that account set as primary and manually delete my other accounts.
Hmmm don't know what other data/settings should I delete to leave it as default as possible.

Back
Top Bottom