Scene It? (Xbox 360)

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
boxsceneitv2.jpg

Anyone know much about this? Apparantly it's out in November. If it's anything like Buzz on the PS2 then I am gonna be a happy man. Perfect for when the lads or family come round.

I read that you can only buy the movie quiz on release date? I really wanted a music one.

The missus bought this today, the controllers are awesome, they blow the annoying wired Buzz ones away!

Me and a few mates tried the demo one pissed up night and had a good laugh on it

its a pissed up party game :)

This is the first on the 360 Coopz, the PS2 has the Buzz series, and there is a variety of Buzz titles, there is 4 or 5 titles in Buzz now I think, Music, Big Quiz, Sports Quiz, Hollywood Quiz, there could be more, who knows.

Yep, I'd rather be asked a decent question. Some of the questions on Scene It are pathetic, "complete the following sentence from a film: I'm _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ the _____ _____ _____", fuck off.

Buzz pisses all over this IMO.

Yep, I'd rather be asked a decent question. Some of the questions on Scene It are pathetic, "complete the following sentence from a film: I'm _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ the _____ _____ _____", fuck off.

Buzz pisses all over this IMO.

Buzz is great if you have kids/family around for the evening. Scene It? asks more testing questions - it's good for film buffs (which me and my mates are). Also, the wired Buzz controllers are VERY annoying!

You get the annoying presenter on Scene It? too. I don't let it bother me, it's just a bit of simple fun.

Just picked this up for 30 sheets in the Supermarket, wont play it till Christmas though, just hope that they bring out a variety of games that will use the controllers. I do love Buzz, but by fuck it's a pain in the arse when the wires get tangled up!!!!

Just picked this up for 30 sheets in the Supermarket, wont play it till Christmas though, just hope that they bring out a variety of games that will use the controllers. I do love Buzz, but by fuck it's a pain in the arse when the wires get tangled up!!!!

Yeah I agree mate. This plays like a dream - it's much tougher than Buzz but I like that. I had a four-player game on Tuesday before the footy - I won too but it was very close. Buzz is more fun, this is a bit more serious.

Back
Top Bottom