Süper Lig 2010-11 Thread

WeTurka

ByEmir
17 November 2008
Turkey
Besiktas
No conflicts on this subject, a free, friendly, can we discuss all the Turkey Süper Lig club teams.

As of 26 December 2010 of Turkey Super League standings as follows (the first 6 lines):

1- Trabzonspor 42 Points
2- Bursaspor 37 Points
3- Fenerbahce Istanbul 33 Points
4- Kayserispor 32 Points
5- Besiktas Istanbul 28 Points
6- KDC Karabuk 24 Points

Well,wont be so friendly specially before and after the the derby games,and alot of Turkish users on evo web but only a few of them are posting,most are coming here for to download Pes stuff only,besides Istanbul teams has their own thread already,this one is unnecessary..thats my opinion

Well,wont be so friendly specially before and after the the derby games,and alot of Turkish users on evo web but only a few of them are posting,most are coming here for to download Pes stuff only,besides Istanbul teams has their own thread already,this one is unnecessary..thats my opinion

Forum Moderator wanted it Lizarazu77 There is nothing to do. Because there are other things, an order. Topic that does not matter whether or not unnecessary.

I dont want to discuss something with fener and gs fans here,i am sure they dont like it too...We are not like some europen countries when it comes to football,we have no toleration for jokes by other team fans after loosing games,many people can get banned here because of this thread,thats the reason teams have their own thread already...but if u want u can write here...

Last edited:
I dont want to discuss something with fener and gs fans here,i am sure they dont like it too...We are not like some europen countries when it comes to football,we have no toleration for jokes by other team fans after loosing games,many people can get banned here,thats the reason team have their own thread already...but if u want u can write here...

There is nothing we can do. In them (gs fb and fans) will discuss respectful and friendly. I also would like to see Trabzonspor and Bursaspor supporters. Bursaspor supporters, especially: D

:) thanx guys, hopefully there will be good read also about other than big 4-5 teams..i read sometimes, you know many slovak players from NT are playing in Turkey..

:) thanx guys, hopefully there will be good read also about other than big 4-5 teams..i read sometimes, you know many slovak players from NT are playing in Turkey..

Most Slovak player, MKE Ankaragucu has team.
These players:
Stefan Senecky, Marek Sapara, Stanislav Sestak and Robert Vittek.
Others Slovak players:
Besiktas Istanbul: Filip Holosko
Fenerbahce Istanbul: Miroslav Stoch

I was surprised to know that Sapara is captain of the team..in personal life he is nice lad, very good profesional...he came from a near city than me and my uncle know him personaly very good..

Sestak is on loan but i heard he is good there...

also i heard Stoch is not the player that was in Twente but thats obviously becouse TSL is much stronger defenders..

Stoch is struggling indeed. Sapara is doing very well. Sestak is doing also well. He scored twice in the last 2 games (very nice goal against Fenerbahce). Senecky is a great goalkeeper. Also the goalkeeper of Gaziantepspor. Is he also Slovak? I've lost his name... He's is very good!

Last edited:
I was surprised to know that Sapara is captain of the team..in personal life he is nice lad, very good profesional...he came from a near city than me and my uncle know him personaly very good..

Sestak is on loan but i heard he is good there...

also i heard Stoch is not the player that was in Twente but thats obviously becouse TSL is much stronger defenders..

Sapara free-kicks a player to very good use. Sestak a very successful player in the counter-attack. Also finishing in a very good one.

Last edited:
Great to see a Turkish football topic in here. One more to my check list. :TU:

If people are respectful and cordial we are going to have very entertaining talks.

I am surprised to see Besiktas too far from the top. :SHOCK: Q7 and his band have to do better and improve a lot.

adszgey.png

Top Scorers :

1-)ALEX DE SOUZA (FENERBAHÇE) - 12
EMMANUEL EMENIKE (KARDEMİR D.Ç. KARABÜKSPOR) - 12

2-)BURAK YILMAZ (TRABZONSPOR) - 9

MAMADOU NİANG (FENERBAHÇE) - 9

3-)HERVE TUM (BÜYÜKŞEHİR BLD.SPOR) - 8

JOSHUA SIMPSON (MANİSASPOR) - 8

UMUT BULUT (TRABZONSPOR) - 8

Great to see a Turkish football topic in here. One more to my check list. :TU:

If people are respectful and cordial we are going to have very entertaining talks.

I am surprised to see Besiktas too far from the top. :SHOCK: Q7 and his band have to do better and improve a lot.

Quaresma catches its form, is Europe's most talented player. Because he (in my opinion) more talented Cristiano Ronaldo.

dont worry man i know exactly how you feel...

Football is now much improved. Big, small Team concept has disappeared. The winning team. I think you interpret it for the team in Liverpool. Sports teams are playing bad as all that. Galatasaray and Liverpool, the big teams. They lose something their size.

Gaziantepspor, 25-year-old midfielder plays for Lokomotiv Moscow of Russia Wagner Ferreira dos Santos had a 4.5-year agreement.
Gaziantepspor Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow for the player to pay 8 million euros.

Today's Süper Lig Transfers:

Pawel Brozek ( Wisla Krakow ) -> Trabzonspor

Piotr Brozek ( Wisla Krakow ) -> Trabzonspor

Beto(Loan Transfer) ( Gaziantepspor ) -> Bucaspor

Zurita ( Gaziantepspor ) -> Bucaspor

Pavel Londak (FK Bodø/Glimt ) -> Bucaspor

adszirc.png

Top Scorers :

1-)ALEX DE SOUZA (FENERBAHÇE) - 13
EMMANUEL EMENIKE (KARDEMİR D.Ç. KARABÜKSPOR) - 13

2-) MAMADOU NİANG (FENERBAHÇE) - 12

2-)BURAK YILMAZ (TRABZONSPOR) - 11

4-)JOSHUA SIMPSON (MANİSASPOR) - 10

Assist Leaders :

1-) ALEX DE SOUZA (FENERBAHÇE) - 8

2-) MEHMET TOPUZ (FENERBAHÇE) -6

SERKAN BALCI (TRABZONSPOR) -6

3-) MAREK SAPARA (ANKARAGÜCÜ) 5

Last edited:
Man I hope Trabzonspor finally does it this year!!

Still a long way to go though!

Do all 3 bottom teams get relegated? Or does team 16 have a playoff game against one from second division?

Man I hope Trabzonspor finally does it this year!!

Still a long way to go though!

Do all 3 bottom teams get relegated? Or does team 16 have a playoff game against one from second division?

3 bottom teams relegated but i hope Fenerbahçe win TSL title :P

They have enough. :P

But if Trabzonspor wins this year especially after last year all the big teams did bad too and Bursaspor won, it'd be great!

2 years in a row and unexpected happens, it's great for the league and it's getting more and more competitive, interesting every year!

Plus Trabzonspor fans deserve a title after all these years and their great support. :)

Think Fenerbahce will win it, they have started 2011 off very well, and I think Trabzbonspor and Bursaspor are looking quite ropey at the moment.

FD

Besiktas 2 - 4 Fenerbahce

2011-02-20_MANSETSON446.jpg

Fenerbahce, as the canaries beat Besiktas with an amazing 4-2-away win at the Fiyapi Inonu Stadium. All the thrills and spills of this important derby were on show. However, Besiktas failed in keeping their nerves in tense. As a result, Ferrari was shown a read card in the second half of the game. Captain Alex de Souza became the hero of the night with a hat-trick. After this important victory Fenerbahce players enjoy the pride of becoming the new leader of the league with 48 points. The canaries also continue their six-match-winning run, the longest streak of this season.

Stadium Fiyapı İnönü
Referees: Cüneyt Çakır, Bahattin Duran, Tarık Ongun:

Beşiktaş: Rüştü, Ekrem, İbrahim Toraman, Ferrari, İsmail, Quaresma, Necip (70 Aurelio), Ernst, Simao, Guti, Almeida (87 Nobre)

Fenerbahçe: Volkan, Gökhan Gönül (82 Bekir), Lugano, Yobo, Andre Santos, Mehmet Topuz, Selçuk, Emre (78 Özer), Dia (77 Cristian), Alex, Niang

Goals: MIn. 5 Necip (own goal), MIN. 65 (Pen), 72. 75 Alex (Fenerbahçe), MIN. 44 Ekrem, MIN. 49 İbrahim Toraman (Beşiktaş)
Red card: MIN. 63 Ferrari (Beşiktaş)
Yellow cards: MIN. 12 Ekrem, MIN. 30 Quaresma, MIN. 64 Rüştü, MIN. 67 Necip (Beşiktaş), MIN. 18 Andre Santos, MIN. 60 Gökhan Gönül, MIN. 84 Bekir, MIN. 87 Mehmet Topuz (Fenerbahçe)

Alexxxxx 21 match 16 goal 8 assist
serefe.gif

See Trabzonspor got a victory yesterday too, keeps them ahead, although Bursaspor got walloped 4-1 at home, ouch.

FD

adszmdy.png

Top Scorers :

1-)ALEX DE SOUZA (FENERBAHÇE) - 17

2-)EMMANUEL EMENIKE (KARDEMİR D.Ç. KARABÜKSPOR) - 13

3-) MAMADOU NİANG (FENERBAHÇE) - 12

BURAK YILMAZ (TRABZONSPOR) - 12

Damn.. getting tighter and tighter!!

How's Stoch doing so far? Has he adapted to Turkish league yet?

Back
Top Bottom