Ronaldinho video, A MUST SEE !!

He doesn't hit the crossbar Thomas lol. Have you actually watched it? He's hitting the adboards just behind the goals.

Did anyone see some of Ronaldhino's moves in Barca's game last weekend?? I forgot who they were playiing, but he was like a man amongst boys. It was criminal what he was doing on that pitch.

the ball is hitting he bar.

and looks like a fake. anyone seen shaolin soccer......?

Of course it is a fake!!!! Like Lebron video weeks ago and so... It's a nike ad.
But that only confirms Ronaldinho is the best player on earth right now and going to be a pure legend. The man does unbelievable things in the pitch. Believe me. I've seen Maradona, Schuster, Cruyff, Romario, Ronaldo and Rivaldo, amongst other, playing at the barcelona stadium. And never had the constant shock I have when I see him playing. Most spectacular player ever.

"In search of a second opinion, reporters interviewed Zinedine Zidane, who cracked a smile and categorically denied that the video could be real, “It’s impossible” said ‘Zizou’."

I bet the addidas ad execv are kicking themselves he didn't shout "Impossible Is Nothing!" and proceed to show off some insane skill.

Yeah, it's blatantly fake. Adboards or crossbar, it would still be virtually impossible to get the ball to rebound back to you every time. Hitting it 5 times in a row would be hard but not impossible - hitting the exact spot with the exact power to get it to rebound right back at you 5 times in a row would be impossible.

U lot who think this is fake don’t really know much about football training methods.

The shots do hit the cross bar.

Having played football at semi pro level and the amount of practice and training I had to do. Sometime to improve our control we had to kick the football at a wall and not make it touch the floor.

It’s not easy to ur everyday Sunday league football player but for someone that would have had to do this type of training from an early age it’s easy, I know this because its still used as a train method now a days.

It’s not fake

Last edited:
He hit the crossbar, not adboards... Watch the high quality version...

Fake anyway, the crossbar/net doesn't move other than his first attempt.

Last edited:
if u see the video, he had to move to catch back the ball...so the ball didn't go EXACTLY back straight into his place....i do have a feeling that it is real and possible...

I read in a swedish newspaper that it's been confirmed by Vita Clausen from Nike that Ronaldinho "only" hit the crossbar twice and the rest of them was kicked back by a guy behind the goal.

Jesus this is dumb.

If he could hit a crossbar at will from 20 yards on the volley, do you think he would have twatted his free-kick straight at the Madrid wall earlier?

I also have some doubts it's real, but comming from that guy...

Some years ago I saw on tv a documentary about Eusebio, who on his glory years and from a long distance would hit any chosen mark in the goal line or the post or bar...that I'm sure was real.

I think ronaldinho is capable of doing that, but not that easily and the video sure is suspicious. And doing that during a game is not the same as doing it alone there...

Is it just me or is the sound of him hitting the "crossbar" inaccurate>? It sounds more like he is hitting a chain link fence.

This is fake. Dhino is the greatest player around, but nobody can do that. If they couldn they would hardly miss a shot.

Can some players hit a crossbar? yes. . but almost impossible to do it several times in a row with the ball coming right back to them, instead of hitting the underside of the bar or the top of it and flying over.

It's a total and utter fake.

There is no question, there is no doubt. It's a fake pure and simple. Watch the ball - watch how it behaves. It's irregularity in movement should come as a shock to anyone who's actually capable of thought processes, let alone played the sport.

Can Ronaldinho hit the crossbar? Sure he probably can - in the same way Zidane did it for his video a while back. Can he do it like the way it is presented in the video? No, definately not.

Jesus, some people are so gullible.

cigol said:
It's a total and utter fake.

There is no question, there is no doubt. It's a fake pure and simple. Watch the ball - watch how it behaves. It's irregularity in movement should come as a shock to anyone who's actually capable of thought processes, let alone played the sport.

Can Ronaldinho hit the crossbar? Sure he probably can - in the same way Zidane did it for his video a while back. Can he do it like the way it is presented in the video? No, definately not.

Jesus, some people are so gullible.

LOL yes :lmao:

the thing is that everytime he does it , the ball come back from the air right to his position , it cant be this perfect

Back
Top Bottom