Romania
U.Craiova
Romania patch 0.5(BETA)-~~*REPLACES TURKEY*~~-
-player names
-player stats
-player positions, height, age
-line-up
-numbers
-kits-i'm not a kitmaker, i adapted some pes6 kits made by my workmate n4p4st4, because he is away from home to study, and he doesn't have the comp there yet.

NEW TO COME in v1
-kit numbers fixed
-player skin color
-player appearence(hair,body type,eyes) because we didn't find yet the values, i hope we will find them soon.
-some player faces even if we can't make good faces editing just the texture, when Ariel Santarelli will release a tool to edit 3D ,surely we will make more faces.(is my english bad? :D)

1. Unpack Romania Patch.
2. Start AFS Explorer and go to menu FILE - IMPORT AFS File.
3. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES.
4. From your PES 2008 img folder open cv_0.img (backup it first).
5. Answer NO to questions and the file will be opened.
6. Go to Action > Import Folder and choose the cv_0 folder from the patch with the unpacked files.
7. Answer Yes to questions and the file will be opened.
8. In the dialog window go to last combo box and select ALL FILES.
9. Now save the cv_0 as cv1_0.img.
10. Wait for end of rebulding and answer Yes to the next questions and the file will reloaded.
11. Do the same for cv_1.img.(from step 4...)**at step 9 save as cv1_1.img
12. Close AFS Explorer.
13. Remove your old cv_0.img and cv_1.img and rename the new cv1_0.img in cv_0.img and cv1_1.img in cv_1.img

credit to the author of the flags, i don't remember his name now
made by mosu

www.pescomplete.com -- Liga 1 in PES6

ARIEL if u see this, please move the patch in gamingaccess to DEMO category , i uploaded to utilites from mistake. SORRY

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Re: Romania patch v0.5(BETA)

Nice work!

Which team does it overwrite?

Re: Romania patch v0.5(BETA)

turkey..oh i forgot to write in the readme that it replace turkey....always i forgot something :((

There aren't kits in-game, but I've repleaced all files.

Apart from that: Very nice patch!:applause::applause:

there are,...but i heard somebody the patch don't work for them , it freezes up, i think afs explorer makes sth when rebuilding, because i exported the bins, made the patch ,and then import again in a new afs and also for me freezes, i think i'll upload to filefront full files:)

Back
Top Bottom