Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy

There's no hard and fast rules to forming an opinion, some take their time before saying something, some make snap decisions and may correct later, if we all did it one way the world (and internet discussion forums) would be an exceedingly dull place, there's room for Jacks "It's great, it's shit, it's great, it's shit, it's ok" as there is for Coopz's way of making his mind up......

while Demos are good for seeing how the game is shaping up you shouldn't make a decision on a demo as i have found lately

Playing the full game is the only way to go to get a real idea on how good a game is, this game for example just chucks you into 3 standard levels that are on the poorer side compared to some i have gone though in the full game

rentals are you friend :))

There aren't any rental places where I live, but then again even if there were I have no interest in spending anything renting this abomination!

Some demos can be good to get you to like a game that you didn't before, The Darkness is a good example, from trailers I'd seen I thought the game looked like complete and utter shite, after trying the demo for 5 mins I was hooked and knew I wanted to play the full game :)

while Demos are good for seeing how the game is shaping up you shouldn't make a decision on a demo as i have found lately

Playing the full game is the only way to go to get a real idea on how good a game is, this game for example just chucks you into 3 standard levels that are on the poorer side compared to some i have gone though in the full game

rentals are you friend :))

Tried the demo and it's shit. No purchase from me.

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom