Right/Wrong Game

Nope, wrong...
Lucy whatshername dreams of having sex with theperson under me...

*Was spooked and had to check*

Wrong :)

The person below me has an opinion of Burnout Revenge and will share it with the group.

nope, man.. you're wrong!!
I'll never get bored of a konami football game.. could it be ISS deluxe or we9!!

the person below me is going to be banned soon, because an admin will find him playing fifa06 while posting a reply to this thread..

[-X wrong, mate.. I'm not gonna buy a playstation at least till 2019, so I don't really mind when they release it..

the person below would like this thread to be the longest ever on evo-web and is going to reply over and over..

Right
icon_rolleyes.gif
, Abramovich where's my money?

The person below me threw a quid at fat frank last weekend
cheers.gif

Last edited:
Wrong... but yes i do miss the Chelsea thread. And i dont support hooliganism.

The person below me watches Lost.

Wrong... for now :p (at least not continually, I missed alot of episodes :()

The person under me think that BSG, Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis mid-season break is full of shit.

mate, you're right.. of course!! I think knowing its meaning is very useful during CL matches when you've got to say something to that stupid, foreign, bad referee!!

btw.. I've been also sent off the field myself, once.. just because such a stupid referee booked me without a reason and I said him "arbitro, ma vaffanculo, và!!" without thinking about it..

the person below me has been sent off during a match, too.. just because he said something wrong to the referee the same way I did

Wrong! I'm an absolute angel who respects authority and was mortified when I once received a yellow card for a mistimed tackle (there was no way the f*cker was gonna get past!).

The person below me spends too much time looking for "pron" on the internet.

wrong. I spend the required time. :mrgreen:

The guy under me fell of his chair when he saw Pires faile his impersonification of Johan's penalty! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: well, I'm back.. now it's time to play again!! you're wrong, I didn't relaay care about that..

the guy under me thinks diego's going to score a beautiful goal tonight in the CL match vs. inter milan (I hope he will, of course..)

Back
Top Bottom