Returning PES Player - A Few Questions

NathW90

League 2
28 August 2018
Hi guys,

I haven't played PES since 2008 but have decided to get the game this year after being incredibly impressed with the demo and extremely unimpressed with the FIFA 19 beta (and 18, for that matter). The gameplay, animations and graphics in PES 2019 are just beautiful.

Even though I've already paid for the Legends Edition and am sure I'm going to enjoy the game no matter what, I just have some questions, mainly around editing to add more realism, that I'd like to know the answers to (probably based more on 2018 as not many will have 2019 yet) that will hopefully hype me even more for the games release.

- How accurately and easily can real life kits be recreated in the game? Are the templates good?

- Can edited/created kits, logos etc. also be used in myClub, or is it just for exhibition matches?

- Can you change the name the commentators call a club by? I'm a Watford fan and I'm wondering if that's in there?

- If so, can you also combine two words for the commentators to use? For example is there an option to combine "Manchester" and "City"?

- Can you edit players appearance who have "real" faces? Could I give Cristiano Ronaldo a ponytail and a beard if I wanted to?

- Does the editor still include numbering and lettering that looks like the official Premier League numbers and letters, like the old PES games used to have?

- Is there still a boot editor?

- Can you rename stadiums and are there any generic stadiums that are designed to somewhat mimic real life stadiums?

- Can you rename competitions for Master League?

Cheers!

Can you change the name the commentators call a club by? I'm a Watford fan and I'm wondering if that's in there?
Very likely. I don't own PES 2019 but 18 had "Maidstone" (a place in Kent) which shocked me, I guess you can. As for your other question it'd sound distorted if that was a feature so sadly not :(

Very likely. I don't own PES 2019 but 18 had "Maidstone" (a place in Kent) which shocked me, I guess you can. As for your other question it'd sound distorted if that was a feature so sadly not :(

I live in Maidstone! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom