Retro PES subforum

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Orhainmalz, 7 July 2018.

1. Orhainmalz

Orhainmalz League 2

16 March 2018
    England
    Arsenal F.C.
    given the popularity of the retro pes games among our users, i seriously feel we should have it in its own subforum.

Especially as it seems theres a lot of content in the corner thread and it will at some point become too much to read, and the fact it shows so much positivity unilke the drama with the pes2019 new7 thread etc.

I'd like to see it and even see some of our seasoned veterans of retro pes moderate the subforum, i'd nominate @Titch for local mod

any thoughts?

lazoli likes this.
  2. Titch

Titch Premiership

4 October 2004
    Definitely need something. I'm flattered but I'll have to see :)

lazoli likes this.
  3. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    +1

I really like the idea...Mods please consider this especially since it’s very easy to do.

4. Tom

Tom Administratør Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Considered, but I don't think this is gonna happen. We've had lots of subareas which were promising at first but then flatlined within weeks. Plus, the PES subforum already covers all PES games and isn't just dedicated to the most recent ones. So whatever you'd like to discuss/talk about a specific PES title from the past, feel free to create a thread in there. There's always room for new threads.

Still, I keep watching this and the PES corner thread, so never say never. Having oldies like @Titch and @lazoli chiming in surely isn't a bad thing either ;)

Chris Davies and lazoli like this.
  5. Titch

Titch Premiership

4 October 2004
    Oldie? Thanks :LOL:
    I do like the thread though. I'm glad to see so many still playing the old PES games.

lazoli and Tom like this.
  6. lazoli

lazoli Premiership

16 February 2005
    @Tom, thanks. I feel much better now:D

I’m happy either way as long as we have a place where we can talk about retro pes games and share stuff...

Tom likes this.