Retro Masterleague

marion2000

League 2
20 March 2021
Hello everyone. I wanna play a retro master-league, but i'm puzzled about what pes brand series game choose.
Some that i was thinking are:
Pes 2013: one of the most that i regain over the years- so maybe it's a good idea choose something different, but gameplay is still very funny.
Pes 2014: I have very good memories about this game, with a legendary uefa europa league campaign with Quagliarella's Turin.
But i'm open to different option, i just wanna enjoy a retro-master league experience!

Hello everyone. I wanna play a retro master-league, but i'm puzzled about what pes brand series game choose.
Some that i was thinking are:
Pes 2013: one of the most that i regain over the years- so maybe it's a good idea choose something different, but gameplay is still very funny.
Pes 2014: I have very good memories about this game, with a legendary uefa europa league campaign with Quagliarella's Turin.
But i'm open to different option, i just wanna enjoy a retro-master league experience!
Im doing both (13 and 14) and i really like it, original rosters, Messi and co in their prime.
Really like PES14 game play, but 13s ML is much deeper, would recommend that

I’d go for 14 just because it’s exactly 10 years old.
You could pretend we’re still in 2013 and see how different the world would be compared to reality in 10 years’ time in your career.
Of course you could do it also with PES 2013 but going back 11 years in time doesn’t sound as good.

Back
Top Bottom