Retractile Testicles

Do you have Retractile Testicles? (on a frequent basis)

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Happened once or twice but never again

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

BobbyBox

WING NUT!
10 October 2003
Arsenal
Just thought I would do a little poll to see who has this problem?

when having sexy time, my left testicle will shoot up out of my sack and lodge in a special place above it. Happened a couple of times when I was younger, but I just poked them back down. But now it is happening frequently :((

Apparently transvestites do this on purpose and stick both their balls in this special place. But it is so uncomfortable, I don't know why the fuck they would do that?!

Anyway let me know if you have ever had it? or if you are a frequent sufferer? Together we can spread the word and stop people from worrying :))

please fill out the poll :DD

My names BobbyBox and I have retractile testicles (or one testicle, the other might follow soon).

http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/docspots/DocSpot-retractile-testicles

Last edited:
:SHOCK:

:LMAO:

Your title under your username couldn't be more appropriate ;)

:LOL: Yeah, I've had them pop upwards sometimes, have to take a thumb underneath the skin wedge and pop it free.

Plus, is it wrong I just tried to manually put it in the space? :SMUG:

I hate it, is there something you can put around the base of the testicles, not too tight, but will hold them down?

Why god!.....WHY!

Apparently transvestites do this on purpose and stick both their balls in this special place. But it is so uncomfortable, I don't know why the fuck they would do that?!

You do understand the concept of transvestites, don't you? :D

Never had it happen to me fortunatly. Sounds painful....

You do understand the concept of transvestites, don't you? :D

Never had it happen to me fortunatly. Sounds painful....

you have never had your testicle go up into the special place.

It isn't pleasant and to stick them up there on purpose and walk around all night etc must be unbelievably uncomfortable!

I think I would rather chop my testicles off, than have that feeling on a constant basis. It's not painful, but it just isn't right.

Last edited:
I freak out cos I only think I have one ball, but the moment of relief when I find the special place is worth the lack of comfort.

Stu is your special place Joe's mouth?

:LOL:

so 37% of people in the poll have this problem. That is a big percentage ;))

I think it's a true reflection if we take my poll as representative for the population of the world and say that 37% of men in the world have this problem.

People need to know more about it, I think I might do a councilling course and help people with this affliction.

I need to do something worthwhile in my life. Some good needs to come out of what I am going through. If I can help just one other person through this, it will be well worth it.

I need to get more famous people to come out who suffer from this. To let people know that retractile testicles don't make you less of a man. I know that Lion-o from the Thiundercats suffers from this same problem.

Retractile testicles HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I found a solution! I wrap one of the misses hairbands around the base of my testicles and it stops it from shooting up into the special place.

you need to find the right hairband though, as they vary in size and elasticity. Went through quite a few, some were too tight, too small etc etc the one that was a perfect fit was actually being used for it's primary job......but now it is moonlighting as a retractile testicle deterant. But I doubt the misses will use it to keep her hair up anymore.

So anyway, cost effective solution for everybody!

Just hope the elasticity doesn't wane on this hairband as it might be tricky to get one exactly the same as this one.

I will keep you all informed :DD

Just hope the elasticity doesn't wane on this hairband as it might be tricky to get one exactly the same as this one.

It's gonna be fun when you have to go to Boots and have to test new ones out......

Thanks for the tip Bob, I've been using piano wire.

oooh that's too kinky for me. One false move and no more testicles to worry about....although that would also solve the problem ;))

It's gonna be fun when you have to go to Boots and have to test new ones out......

I will just buy a different variety of sizes and just hope for the best. It's a small price to pay.

Back
Top Bottom