Requesting the ref book a player = yellow card for player requesting?

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
That's still a rule isn't it? I'm trying to raise the issue with EA that that shitty cutscene in Fifa where players are "demanding" a yellow card be removed, particularly galling when you see an English player in that cutscene :(

yeah, it is a rule.

about the shirt thing. not taken seriously in serie a, mate? cause here every player gets booked for it. stupid stuff.

I've also seen it not taken seriously in the Champions League a few times, especially from goals later on in matches. I personally think its a stupid rule.

Blatter said it was because women football players were taking their tops off too, and with women, you have boobage. So he created the rule to stop both sexes.

LOL
So there are people that don't go to a beach cous they may see hairy corpses or nudist people. Rofl What a weird world we are in..

I thought the shirt off thing was one of either a. excessive celebrating (also for example going into the crowd or standing on the hoarding) or 2. some kind of dissent, ie taunting the opposition or such like.

I agree of course that it's a really stupid rule and players should be encouraged to show passion and enthusiasm, except of course for those instances where the behaviour is 1. dangerous 2. inciting the opposition crowd (for example Mr. G. Neville against Liverpool)........

Back
Top Bottom