Release date for US

cyclone

Non-League
24 February 2004
USA
all the info i am finding is the release date of october 26 for the european market, but my question is when is it gonna come out for the US, if i buy PES2008 from an european website, will it be regions free for the PE3 in America?

Because American Football is in full swing until Feb 08 and that's where the focus is unlike Europe-- SIMPLE MARKETING

That's not true, the target audience here will buy it whenever it's released just like you would in the UK. It's basically because the Konami USA branch is pathetic beyond belief. We all watch the Euro leagues anyway so giving it to us in March/April as usual achieves nothing.

If I live in the US and have an X360 when will I be able to play it?

When will the game be available in NTSC?

I believe Japan has NTSC you can buy the japanese version I guess

Same for PS3

Please reply with any info

it will probably run as long as you have an HDTV. PAL only matters on standard definition. HDTV is the same spec in EU as here.. 720p/1080i/1080p

i seem to recall a statement somewhere that the ps3 games aren't region locked, because the demos from other regions run on all consoles.

i'll be getting the EU release once i confirm it works. anyone recommend a good site to import it?

Back
Top Bottom