Refs Problem pes 2010 *Major Bug*

lipaaa

PES FAN
28 September 2007
POLAND
Brazil (with R9)
I got almost always "no fouls calling" when cpu got EVIDENT foul on me, and its feel like "cpu cheating me"

I play PES since 3 and I got this feeling firs time ever... WTF konami???

If U guys have this problem too post it here

Last edited:
Re: Refs Problem pes 2010

well, with the demo, some of the most obvious fouls (sliding tackles that take the man down) weren't stopped by the refs. both by me and the CPU.

I hope it gets fixed in the full version.

It's funny you should mention this. I've notices it a couple of times as well. I played my second match as Holland against Argentina and had what I thought was a blatant penalty ignored when Heinze took de Jong down in the area early on.
Going into injury time at the end with the score at 2-2, I played Babel into the area, managed to take on Diaz and he slid from the side, completely taking Babel out of the game. I couldn't believe it when play carried on.
I have had a few fouls given, but it's strange that the two I had turned down were both in the same match.

Problem definitely exists in full version. especially sliding tackles that only hit the player and not the ball created a bunch of strange situations for me when no free kick or penalty was given.

so its not only me, I feel better:) but I think its "Major BUG" and game lost a lot with that, BIG SHAME

60+ games. 1 penalty. I think that is enough said.

IF you want to cheat just use sliding tackles all the time. 50% of them will not be sanctioned.

About 45-50 matches, only 1 penalties, no one red card, 6-7 yellow card. No one time advantage rule applied, 3-5 fouls with "last man", but not one red card, only free kick and sometimes nothing that!

advantage is occasionally given, u just dont see it coz no logo appears

sometimes u see the linesman raise the flag but the game goes on

also enough penaltys on both sides

only the sliding issue annoys me

If you want to cheat just use sliding tackles all the time. 50% of them will not be sanctioned.
Well, I'm playing BAL and it's true, sliding tackles go often "unseen" by the referee..
On the other side the ref still seems to "punish" standing challenges that (of course) are way lighter than a sliding tackle..

Thanks bointan

Yes, that's what I'm talking about, this is a JOKE not football game

and gameplay in full ver. worst then DEMO...

WELL DONE konami PES2010 worst in series, U shouldnt take even 1 cent for game with that BUGS

Last edited:
same problem here, i think its the only annoying issue ive found till now in the whole game.

since there are more than 1 referee in the game, and each is different (with different parameters, as usual) and since u cant select it from outside (as in old pes versions),
it would be nice to find the way to use always the same (less buggy) referee, for each match.

I found more annoying issues

-refs
-goalies(like always)
-pasing
-players runing
-LOD

I found more annoying issues

-refs
-goalies(like always)
-pasing
-players runing
-LOD

sure, but anyway less annoying than the referee :D
anyway all those are present but in a decent manner, at least this year.
goalies are quite good, imho, since the cheesy goal system its not as often present as the old versions.
running styles are not that bad, the real problems is lack of animations between changes of actions, which is actually much better in fifa.
the lod issue will be soon solved, lol.

Well, last-man charge isn't a thing to red card but the "REAL occasion of goal" is a reason to red card.
Anyway, refs. are really bad on card issues.

found another "funny issue".
bal.
last match of the season and im running for the scoring title.
im 1 goal behind and my team is largely winning.
what a normal coach would do? hold u on the field to let u win the title.

substituted.

arrived 2nd.

tnx coach.

edit : a question for all of you.
in ml, if i "buy" a player who's already played for a champion's league team during the season, can i make it play for the very same champion's league season?

Last edited:
There should be a slider for "referee strictness". All other major sports games have these sliders (hockey, basketball, etc.)

I wonder why the football games don't.

I've had this too. Lots of penalty shouts...NOTHING GIVEN. Even in open play I get hacked down and not even a free kick. It's really frustrating on professional (which is all I can play right now) and I'm finding it hard still.

I got almost always "no fouls calling" when cpu got EVIDENT foul on me, and its feel like "cpu cheating me"

I play PES since 3 and I got this feeling firs time ever... WTF konami???

Maybe is only my but I dont think so, If U guys have this problem too post it here

yes i agree

this is just stupid, u have 8 tackles performed by the cpu inside the box, no fouls, u trip some player 20m away, u get a red card? WTF WITH CON-AMI, they are ripping us off. It is absurd what is going on at this point. And no need for supercancel either, u just tap any key twice and the first one gets removed from teh input queue. This games sux and if they release a new patch, my guess is it will be as huge as the game itself.

Really frustrating this bug. Makes me wanna throw the gamepad against my girlfriends head.

Do you think that juce can fix this bug with his known? Is possible to ask him if there's a way to fix the only issue that i find in pes 2010?

Back
Top Bottom