Red Dead Redemption 2

me now
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Hope it doesn't hit you over the head with systems just to keep your health and stamina up. Like, I'm in the middle of a mission and then I suddenly have to get supplies so I don't keel over and die.

Now the page where I buy my PSN prepaid cards is out of stock! Great timing, you dongs! Could of course be that this is not a coincidence.

Last edited:
https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...-Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Official-Companion-App

The Red Dead Redemption 2 Companion App connects directly with your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One as you play, delivering real-time interactive information to your smart device. Available for download on October 26th on both iOS and Android, you can pan and zoom the map, set waypoints or mark areas of interest with a tap on your screen, aiding your exploration and discovery throughout the expansive world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Examine Arthur Morgan’s Journal with new entries and illustrations appearing as you progress through the Red Dead Redemption 2 story.

The app will also show you Arthur Morgan's core info and stats in real-time on your device, allowing you to completely remove the in-game HUD from your television should you choose. Additionally, the Companion lets you examine Arthur's in-game Journal, provides stat tracking through Social Club, contains the full digital game manual, plus an optional digital version of the Red Dead Redemption 2 Complete Official Guide from Piggyback and more.

Install sizes now confirmed..

PS4:-
99GB for physical copy
149GB for digital version

XBOX:-
107GB for both versions

The biggest difference though is on the Ps4 Pro and XBOX X 4K Performance.
PS4 Pro runs at 1920x2160 in 4K mode.
Xbox One X runs at native 4K 4096x2160 with HDR.

Holy horseballs those are big filesizes.
How is the digital PS4 version 50 gigs larger than the physical? Will it be pulling 50gigs straight from disk when playing?

Sure, but PS4 games are fully installed from discs, you only have to put the discs in for the console to validate the license.

I decided to get this game as it was given to me as a present.

Meh, why not! Rockstar only do amazing games.

Is one of those walkthroughs worth it?

Got mine with the old Indonesian account, downloading now. Should be playable at 17:00.

Same, did you have problems funding the account? I used Revolut and I was limited to one top up per day of a small amount so the whole 700,000 INDR? Needed to buy the game took me 11 days of consecutive top ups!

Same, did you have problems funding the account? I used Revolut and I was limited to one top up per day of a small amount so the whole 700,000 INDR? Needed to buy the game took me 11 days of consecutive top ups!

No thankfully. Done it all in one hit this morning using the Revolut virtual credit card.

Nice! Not sure why I had such problems but got there in the end. Have to create a new Rockstar Social Club account to use with the PSN Indonesia account as I'll want to play the game on my "real" PSN account from tomorrow and I'd assume I can't link a Rockstar account with multiple PSNs.

Nice! Not sure why I had such problems but got there in the end. Have to create a new Rockstar Social Club account to use with the PSN Indonesia account as I'll want to play the game on my "real" PSN account from tomorrow and I'd assume I can't link a Rockstar account with multiple PSNs.

Didn't think of that, good point.

Didn't think of that, good point.

When I log into my main (and wife's main) PSN accounts it shows RDR2 in our libraries but with no unlock time so I'm assuming I can only unlock and play with the Indonesian PSN account today and once it's unlocked play with my main account tomorrow. I created a new Rockstar Social Club account to match my Indonesian PSN which is PRS_IND (if anyone wants to add it to compare stats for today!) :)

Back
Top Bottom