• Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with the Fiesta?

Civic 1.4 is £14.5k
Golf S 5dr £12.8k

These are like lowest models, so for 13k you will be getting basic models.

well if u want new ford then go ahead but in the long run you will have problems that'll make u go :brick: with all the problems :banned:... other hand Japanese cars tend to have less problems so the extra £ you put into it will last you long time without hassles.

My missus likes Corsas. I hate them though. I'm 6ft 2" tall and they feel too cramped.

PM me you bank account number and sort code and I'll wire £15k to your account Don. ;)

I really want a Golf myself! I love them.

Like Gerd and Terry Butcher Fan stated though - there are better things to spend your money on. I only need a car to get from A--->B. Cars don't make my penis hard, women do i.e. I'd rather a good holiday every year with my lady rather than take out a big loan for a car. I have some savings as does the missus so we wanna buy the car OUTRIGHT. :)

Last edited:
im 6ft 2 and have a brand new corsa sxi and its fine for me, nice car too, sooo easy to drive

The New Corsa = sexxiieee

:coolpink:

yeeeeeee boi

(Dont click it because its foooking massive
13032008071hv5.jpg

You should take into account service costs. Cars like Ford have service centers all around the UK so ordering parts or repairs wouldnt take too long and might cost a lot less. Something like Suzuki may require ordering parts from Japan and will cost you and take up more time.

True, but the Swift is quite a common car.
Hard to find parts are usually related to the rarety (is that spelled right?) of the car.

Toyota is very common brand but I have a friend who got an MR2, the mecanics at Toyota fucked up the engine and he is still waiting for parts from Japan. It's been 4 months. Pretty unlucky. But on the end the guy is gonna have practically a new car since 60% of the engine was replaced with new parts.

Thing is jay, Mike and DJ would probably be in the back seat so they would still survive, unlucky for you

Love you both :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom