realTimePES v0.1

NeticH

Not So Custom User Title
29 November 2004
Real Madrid
Hi, Ive been around here for some years, so it was about time to contribute to this great community.

rtpes.png

This tool is the first attempt of modify PES 2010 while playing. Camera movement and team sliders are supported in this version.

This is still a work in progress tool, and has some limitations:

- there are graphical glitches when you move the camera, like players popping in&out, or off-target HUD. It is recommended to play in wide camera even if you zoom out the camera yourself, so more area of the field is drawn.

- you can change the tactics in real time, but for the changes to apply you have to press Start two times (entering the menu and resume).

So please report any bugs or suggestions in this thread.

YouTube - RtCamera RtTactics

DOWNLOAD:

v0.1

Installation:

Decompress the .rar inside the game folder.
Run rtPES.exe (here you can edit the presets).
Run the game (without closing rtPES).

Last edited:
Re: RtCamera, RtTactics (WIP)

Oh man, that's fantastic.
I'm having a eye problem with that far camera.
:(

Is it possible for you to release that RtCamera for beta testing, please...

Can you move the camera up/down?

If you zoom out just a bit players still pop up?

Yep, but again you have the problem with things dissapearing. If you move the camera down, the game dont draw the stands, as it thinks you cant see them. Im trying to find the logic behind that.

Some screenshots:

@jamie: im also watching for LOD changes in memory, so maybe it is posible.

Last edited:

@jamie: im also watching for LOD changes in memory, so maybe it is posible.[/QUOTE]

Hey Great thanks Man for trying .....I will be really happy as will so many others across globe for this god bless you

WOW man....

you set cameras and i edit the SFX ambient sounds....

this game will be so great

one questions... sorry my english

pitch means the camera angles right?

Last edited by a moderator:

That's a great idea.
Always dreamed of moving the camera down, but no one ever tried to do this.
Great work, please try to finish it soon.

WHAT ABOUT A CAMERA THAT LET THE USER SEE MATCH FROM THE CROWDS POSITION?? AS YOU ARE SIT DOWN IN THE CROWDS.........

THAT WOLD BE SOOOOO GREAT...!!!

LIKE THE IDEA PEOPLE¿?

The popping problem perhaps has its source in an options of max visible players in some img file... Will it be difficult to find this option?

Now that I think of it, could you try with different levels of details in Settings? Maybe in Low graphic there are more visible players...

Exellent work my friend....i take off my hut say here in Greece...is super job..

The camera is the best because now you play with your cameras zoom in/out persent you want...

I waiting to test it.

Dude, I've always wondered why Konami hasn't given us a feature that's been on FIFA since like 2000 or so.
I'll love you if I can ever have my dreamt camera that's something between the Wide and Close Long cam!

Is amazing! Fantastic job! I can´t wait for this! You are my idol!!! :WORSHIP:

looking good, looking really good. :APPLAUD:

to be honest, konami should have done all this themselves but from what i've gathered, they still haven't.

keep up your magical work, NeticH. :WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom