1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

real team names for online and offline

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by lazoli, 15 November 2006.

1. lazoli

lazoli Veteran

16 February 2005
    Far far away
    Chelsea FC
    Can someone help me with how to find a program like PES5.exe Editor like last year that I can change the team names to real names for online play?I can't find it! Please help... Thanks

2. juce

juce Premiership

7 November 2003
    you can do that with any hex editor really...
    Also, i was able to replace the club names at runtime with debugger, so i can write a little kitserver module to do that. (Hopefully, we'll be able to do the logos also, not just the names).

So my first game with "Chelsea" as opposed to "London FC", turned out to be quite a drammatic one. Was losing 0:2 until 78th minute, couldn't buy a goal in that game, until Essien's mishit ended up in the net. Went on to win 3:2, with Schevchenko scoring the winner in stoppage time. Life felt good :)

3. lazoli

lazoli Veteran

16 February 2005
    Far far away
    Chelsea FC
    Thanks juce. Can you also give a link to get the hex editor? I can't find it:(

4. juce

juce Premiership

7 November 2003
  5. lazoli

lazoli Veteran

16 February 2005
    Far far away
    Chelsea FC
    Thanks again:D I'll check it now.

6. scarface1999

scarface1999 League 2

6 August 2006
    i downloaded Hedit 3.0 by yuri software. any1 know how to use it`?

7. Dannyholt

Dannyholt :P

29 July 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
  8. stonecold_jpm

stonecold_jpm Non-League

14 November 2006