Real Soccer 2009 on iPhone rocks!

iluvnineties

Banned
18 April 2008
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
FC Porto
Guys, I've been playing this game with a total addiction. Forget PES 09 and FIFA 09, imo this game owns them both :D

No, but seriously this footie game on the iPhone is something else. It offers brilliant, fluent gameplay, awesome graphics, you can play cups and leagues - and check this out...soon ONLINE play vs other iPhone users around the world. This thing will be the next best thing like SWOS was in the 90's. Check out the vids:

YouTube - Real Soccer 2009 for iPhone
YouTube - Real Soccer 2009 Official iPhone Trailer
YouTube - Real Football Soccer 2009 for iPhone or iPod Touch

:WORSHIP:

looks brilliant!

any chance this is in development for other platforms aswell (other mobile phones?)

really reminds me of classic late psx / early ps2 football (like iss)

looks very entertaining...

This is also on the DS and on the DS it's rubbish, don't know if it's the exact same gameplay but if it is then you must be easily pleased!

There is a thread about it somewhere.

This is also on the DS and on the DS it's rubbish, don't know if it's the exact same gameplay but if it is then you must be easily pleased!

There is a thread about it somewhere.

Jack have you played 2009 on DS. I wanna know if it improves over 2008.

Yeah, they've tried to copy the Wii football games in a sense and I'm not sold on it, the AI just doesn't cut it for me either way. But a few people think it's half-decent, there's a good review here: CLICK

Back
Top Bottom