Real Madrid: The Game

LMAO!!!!

real_madrid_02.jpg

Where is that Barcelona defender in front of the ball running to???? Why no shirt numbers? Why are so many people taking pictures at this one moment in the crowd?

real_madrid_03.jpg

This guy is working out in his full Real Madrid kit! hahhah this game looks awful

the confusing part is, in comparison the gym graphics are reasonable ie atleast game boy advance, but the matches... good god. the player models, the picture with helguera in...just horrible!

Gym? Thats probably the best thing about this game. I'd love having that in PES or Fifa.

I don't think it can handle it Dermot. For a game THIS GOOD it would need the next next gen.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if its just me or not, but no one has commented on it - THAT SHADOW IN THE GYM!!!????

It's the ghost of Real being decent. It would appear to roam the Bernabau in search of something resembling success. This game, is not it.

Well, thanks for that Jay, that picture has just confirmed this is a must buy for me. If it's £60 I'll pay it, no refunds needed. It will be worth every penny.

Damn shopto sold out already.

PS - Congrats on the game artwork job Jay, it's about time the gaming industry stood up and took notice of your talent.

Back
Top Bottom