Real Madrid: The Game

haha, they are kidding, right? looks like psx graphics. impressive!

oh wait, it's the ps2 version. any shots of the "nextgen" installement?

okay, my fault. i should read more carefully but i remember their first announcement back in 2007 said all plattforms (including ds, wii, pc etc.)

sorry! ;)

so this is a truly shocking game, no excuses.

I heard they have other games coming out dedicated on other well known footy teams. At least I know now not to bother with any future releases.

Haha i games didn't look this bad years ago never mind now :LOL:

realmadridps2_01.jpg

in this one hes tackling the ref by the looks of it and there is a beach ball on the pitch

realmadridps2_06.jpg

Wow, that is truly shocking!!!! They must be DS graphics surely?

well it's linked to the PS2 version, but I suppose you could say it's most probably PSP. I've not seen a review for it yet. Any ideas who developed it? If it's made by a company with a decent track record it might play well.

fifa09_nds_1.jpg

This is FIFA on the NDS. Graphics look almost the same. Except the above screenshots are of a higher resolution.
Theses graphics kinda remind me of those online games you were able to play on the nikefootball.com site years ago, if people can remember. Like the one around about the time when they had that advert where they had that 3 a side tournament in a cage with Cantona.

EDIT
1.jpg

This is FIFA on the PSP. Looks better than this shit game, if you ask me.

that is utterly terrible, how on earth is that coming out now!? It looks like club football but worse.... and club football was poor!

I know i was being sarcastic

okay, i was just shocked by the fact it indeed is a team kit - probably didn't notice any sarcasm.

how can anyone enjoy this if you have fake kits for every team? i mean, come on!

realmadridps2_06.jpg

lol I can't stop laughing at this pic hahahaha!!! That ball is almost half the size of his leg!!!! And what's with all the empty blue seats in the background???? And the yellow guy has a shadow but the Real Madrid guy has no soul, he is a ghost; therfore has no shadow.

Back
Top Bottom