Re-assessing controls

Which scheme would it convene to reassess?

• Triple Tap Bridge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhythmic or cadence dribble *RIP triangle leading through passing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

steph_wheeler

League 2
12 December 2008
Hi, all,
Just of the top of my idea, I want to propose a couple control schemes that sort of add up to a revamp of how we currently play eFootball. Feel free to participate in poll in favor of which if any of the choices might tickle your fancy.

A. 'Triple tap bridge' might suggest a novel way of unlocking speed off the dribble.

B. 'Man mark on the fly.' By pushing down match up + physical press simultaneously, you can initiate A.I. man tracking/shadowing given you get close enough to opponent. Might possibly force a reassignment only provided a sub-tactic is being used.

C. Rhythmic/cadence dribbling could refer to the not-so uncommon gait most good dribblers use to reach a desirable optimal speed. Just hold triangle after beginning dribble sprint to dribble quickly yet consitently just without overdribbling where you might take too heavy a touch. Releasing the stick smoothly before pressing sprint again can up your players dribble speed a notch. But then again, it's just a matter of letting go of sprint button and holding Triangle for Cadence, ideal to use to drive forward on the counter attack or to pick up a loose ball and turn on the burners but ensuring the ball remains close. Thus gait might vary between 1 touch-1 step or 1 touch-3 steps when you can stretch your legs out. Evidently players with double-touch trait will be easily adept to the ball kissing their weaker foot.

P.S. Please note I may have to expound upon my ideas in the OP with further explanation as needed. As a bonus, your voting is changeable as well.

Shameless self-bump

Not to run on a soliloquy, I could only imagine the ramifications of tweaking the control pad yet again.

Hopefully, some of those combinations may appeal as worthwhile:
- Physical Press + Match Up (nearby an opponent) --> coax the A.I. to Man Marking instructions on the fly
- Slip off the rails of auto tract dribble, just push the ball out in front SprintX3, and manually track with the RS.
- Rare few may remember R2 controlled sprint dribbling, which also facilitated the side-stepping of opponent (not the current double touch); as well you could time hurdling an oncoming slide. The days of jackhammering TRIANGLE for sprinting speed are behind us.

Back
Top Bottom