1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

rating, how do they work this out

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by arjen-robben, 9 December 2006.

1. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    I find it very awkward how the rating works in pes6 online. For example, I just beat some guy with 5-0. I raise to 545.. He wants a rematch. I win with 4-0 this time. I go to 544 and he from 495 to 496..

so just because I scored 1 goal less he "wins" in terms of rating. Now what the hell is the logic in that :lol: it's ridicolous. When you win you should allways win rating points. So when you play somebody for a 2nd time and win only 1/2 of the win rating ok, and the 3rd time 1/3rd ..but LOSING points when you win 2 in a row from the same guy is ridicolous. What where the Konami guys doing when they invented this? I think they've had far too many blows to the head or sth.

2. blue166

blue166 Guest

Its actually a flaw on the online mode. If you want a rematch you need to exit and go back to match room then start from there again.

Otherwise if you play 2 or more in a row it counts as a draw regardless of the score.

3. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    bah i didnt know that - i wondered why i got som many draws.