Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Coming from the guy who went off COD4 online after one week when the rest of us still love it.

Bets are not worth it on me, I love R6, Vegas was quality online and I'm certain R6V2 will be better again :)

Who gives a shite if we don't like it anyway? We are entitled to an opinion after spending £35.

UT III is compatible, for the ultimate Fragster's they will always prefer the mouse and keyboard combo, though it's something I never got into using easily.

I dunno about the 360 pad but the PS3 one is totally not for FPS's in most case's FPS are best on the PC but if Keyboard and Mouse compatibilities come into play then its worth it on a console

You can use the 360 Vision Camera with the PS3 (with it being USB), I bet Bill isn't happy about that. I wish you could use the 360 pad though. Worst thing about the PS3 is the pad IMHO.

I think I am going to get this aswell :)

But I need to have a practice before I play with you lot - I never played the first one.

I warn you now though I am not very Tactical - I like to get in peoples faces!! YEE HAA!!

Yay! you will be in the same boat as me then

ps. its a mighty fine boat

let me guess, your going to be the best at this aswell?

no Booyaa for you tonight my friend

Yeah well i'm gonna put a fucking big hole in your boat and drown the pair of you.

I'm gonna be on your team and keep getting killed to piss you off!!

Just found out you can get lots of close combat skills - I'm gonna throw all my guns away and master them.

One of them you Karate chop them to the neck and then when they are lying on the floor, you pull your trousers down and shit down their neck.

When you see the kill cam Jay - you will see my hairy arse crack and then a nice brown Mr Whippy coming your way!!!

Last edited:

I'm gonna be on your team and keep getting killed to piss you off!!

Just found out you can get lots of close combat skills - I'm gonna throw all my guns away and master them.

One of them you Karate chop them to the neck and then when they are lying on the floor, you pull your trousers down and shit down their neck.

When you see the kill cam Jay - you will see my hairy arse crack and then a nice brown Mr Whippy coming your way!!!

CQC in Vegas 2?

im not a fan of that, with the Running and CQC its sounding like they are taking things off COD4

Personally I hope it's more like Call Of Duty 4 than the original Rainbow Six Vegas (from what I've heard; I never played it online so please correct me if I'm wrong) because it was "too slow".

If you move from COD4 to Vegas it is verrrrrrrry slow

But i went from Graw to Vegas to COD then back to Vegas so i got used to the speed straight away again :))

It doesn't look slow on the videos. I REALLY hope I like this, it's got so much potential.

I hope they maintain the pace from R6V, slow pace adds to realism and more time to sneak around. COD was basically running and gunning all game. The AI would automatically aim for your head instead of hitting your team mates or cover, making it annoying.

I'm going to be honest with you now; Rainbox Six was too hard for me. I came into it late anyway but Jesus Christ was it hard. I can do tactics in football games, but in Rainbow Six I just found it impossible to stay alive for more than 30 seconds.

It's one of those games that you need a clan for to play it properly, as far as I'm concerned, and I've never been into that.

geek.gif

I'm going to be honest with you now; Rainbox Six was too hard for me. I came into it late anyway but Jesus Christ was it hard. I can do tactics in football games, but in Rainbow Six I just found it impossible to stay alive for more than 30 seconds.

It's one of those games that you need a clan for to play it properly, as far as I'm concerned, and I've never been into that.

geek.gif

I think I will be the same - I get too impatient.

But I am going to give it a go - If its not for me I will sell it. I really want to like these types of games though, So hopefully I will.

I love COD but as that is more Run and Gun as they say I can just run around killing people :DD

I will get it, don't get me wrong, I know that it's an excellent game. And if everyone on Evo-Web gets it then it will be a lot easier.

I came into it about a month after it came out - I like to finish the single-player game before playing online - and it was just a total waste of time. Lesson learnt for this time around.

Is it that slow then? Also, will there be a respawn option i.e. if you die you respawn somewhere on the map immediately. I don't wanna be sitting around waiting for everyone else to get killed before I can play again.

I wouldn't say it's horribly slow, it's just horribly difficult. If you're a few levels behind the others then it's impossible (IMO obviously). And you do respawn, yeah.

Back
Top Bottom