Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

No Vegas for me tonight boys. I'm nakerd after my footy! Was a cracking match though - we were 1-3 down at half time and we ended up winning 4-3!!! I scored the winner in the last minute. Was a fuckin beautiful, crisp, half volley low under the keeper.

:BY:

No Vegas for me tonight boys. I'm nakerd after my footy! Was a cracking match though - we were 1-3 down at half time and we ended up winning 4-3!!! I scored the winner in the last minute. Was a fuckin beautiful, crisp, half volley low under the keeper.

:BY:

Shame you cant join us this evening mate but well done on your footy win :TU:

Was playing story mode and my two elite army soldiers got stuck behind a van and a puddle!!!

It was in the underground car park. I kept calling them over and they said they couldn't do it!! I had to go all the way back to see what they were doing. One was dipping in and out of a puddle the other was headbutting one of the vans!!!

I had to go over and lead them away. Fucking retards!!!! It made me laugh :LOL:

That happened to me in the same spot

Right, last shout - would anyone be interested in joining the R6V2 Evo-Web Rejects team for the ShopTo tournament that starts on April 2nd?

We've had some dropouts, surprise surprise (that's the last time I trust a 13-year-old). So we've got two spaces and two sub spaces. One of the three guys who haven't quit are recommending people as I type, but I would like more Evo-Web Rejects in there (seeing as that's what we're called), so come on, don't be shy. We know we're going to lose anyway.

It's a knockout event so if we lose on the first day we never have to play together again. ;)

Ill be in your ShopTo clan JB, as I don't think CW registered our one properly!

Sympathy vote, I love it! :D

CW must have registered it properly because his post was replied to on the ShopTo forums. As long as he has emailed them with a teamname, leader and the rest of your players, you're in.

I have mailed the guy again just to see what's going on, if we get ignored again and you will have me could I join your rabble too? ;))

Well I'm being ignored myself, I've had to say to them "there's only three of us left after a big fall-out, can I name you some replacements by April 2nd" - and I'm thinking they'll say, no, you only had one substitute so you're fucked.

BUT, if they say okay, then yeah, I'd be glad to have you two in.

I'm hoping to get this shortly, even though I can't really afford it :( I've offered a price to someone and hopefully he'll accept it :)

Edit: Accepted :D £28 delivered, being sent today so hopefully have it tomorrow :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I went on for a bit and actually killed some people today - The people I was playing with invited me to play again :DD

It really pisses me off that it boots you out all the time in Ranked matches.

When you do an unranked match - do you still earn points and upgrades?

I want to get that big riot shield - Some cunt was using one today and I came up behind him all sneaky like, and :BY: with my Shotgun - YEE HAA!!!

Bobby, ranked matches are NOT the way to go!!!

Player matches are where it's at. You can stay in the room for as long as you like and yes, you still upgrade ranks and A.C.E.S. :)).

Just played some story mode with Joe on realistic, it's quality! :BY:

Bobby, ranked matches are NOT the way to go!!!

Player matches are where it's at. You can stay in the room for as long as you like and yes, you still upgrade ranks and A.C.E.S. :)).

Just played some story mode with Joe on realistic, it's quality! :BY:

Thats good news :DD I will do that in future.

I just turned into sammy Davis Junior while in a Deathmatch :DD

Wasn't my man but I was controlling him - very strange.

Edit: My rank has just reset aswell - What a load of bullshit!!!! How can that happen. Thats a big fucking pile of shit!!!

Edit: Oh no I didn't I'm a silly Billy :DD

Last edited:

My work colleague has just got this for his PS3. He didn't like Vegas 1 much but he loves Vegas 2. But he's saying the AI of the other squad members are shit? He specifically says about a bit in a gym where he told them to rappel up a rope, where they just stood about. Once he cleared the room, they decided to rappel up then ... surely the AI isn't that bad? He says they don't bother finding cover and just stand in the open?

I found it the same. And does he know that once you send your team to rappel, you have to press either up or down on the D-pad to confirm the order?

STILL not arrived. Sent Recorded Delivery on Monday too.

Back
Top Bottom