1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Race Wars : Return of The Aragones

Discussion in 'Football' started by Milanista, 31 December 2004.

1. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    What can I say? lmao.... what an idiot.

2. footieBalla

footieBalla Guest

truly, why can't he just keep quiet?! just say nothing and maybe this will blow over

-fb

3. R Dubua

R Dubua League 2

23 March 2003
    North East ,ENGLAND
    Racist is as racist does, as racist says, as racist deserves a good beating.

4. foxrocks

foxrocks League 1

11 January 2004
    OMFG REYES IZ TEH PIKEY!!!!!!111!!1

5. Rade

Rade Conference

23 May 2003
    "gypsy" it's a race not an insult.

6. Parkin09

Parkin09 No...I AM SPARTACUS

7 March 2004
    Swindon
    stop covering for this asshole hes an absolute disgrace

7. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    A litle bit off-topic, but still in relation to racism problems...some Belgian fans condemned racism in a rather funny way. I already told about Beveren who plays with 9, 10 or 11 players from Ivory Coast. In their cup match against Antwerp, they played with one Belgian player. Each time the Belgian (white) player was on the ball, the Antwerp fans made monkey noises...
    Afterwards the African players and their white team mate said that they were delighted with this reaction...
    One sad note: are they sure that the monkey noises were meant to be a statement against racism...i'm not quite sure, but i can't help finding this very funny.

8. footieBalla

footieBalla Guest

hahah, i guess it's a sort of retaliation innit. funny, well if the caucasian player on african team had no problem with it, then maybe its not a form of racism, as you say

-fb

9. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    The way hes using 'gypsy' is a racial thing. Hes calling someone thats the same as him a 'gypsy' and implying that Reyes is 'lower class' and 'cheap'. So Aragones is a racist.

10. Parkin09

Parkin09 No...I AM SPARTACUS

7 March 2004
    Swindon

"idiot" You are one