1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Quickest Online Goal From Kick-Off

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Hugster, 17 May 2006.

1. Hugster

Hugster Guest

Curious to find out the quickest online goal in PES5. On XBOX I have clocked in, based on the game timer at 01.11 from kick-off.

Anyone got any faster goals from kick-off?

2. flesymekili

flesymekili Guest

How? the fastest goal I ever had was a pass to my RMF from the kickoff, and a long through ball one timed from my striker. I think it took under a minute of the clock. It was something like 55 seconds I think. This was against Chelsea by the way, and the game ended 4-2 in my favor. It was pure luck.

3. Hugster

Hugster Guest

Sorry, when I say 01.11 I mean 1 min 11 seconds on the game timer ('bout 5-7 seconds in real time). This is based on the 10 min game. Mine is similar, pass back to Winger(C.Ronaldo) from kick-off and through pass to striker.

I've done this numerous times from kick-off but 01.11 was the fastest to date. Incidentally, mine was v Chelsea too. They need decent defenders!

Cheers!

4. PeteAUFC

PeteAUFC Non-League

12 August 2004
    Scotland
    Ayr United
    I've scored a few in under 1 minute on the game clock. Basically with a dribble forward with striker (usually Henry) and shot from edge of box. This is under a minute on the game clock in a 10 minute game - think probably about 40 odd seconds...

5. flesymekili

flesymekili Guest

yes, i meant 55 seconds on the game clock. i play 15 minute halves though... so converted to a 10 minute game it would be something like 1:14 i think. still, thats fast! and you're right, john terry is crap!!! (kidding only). i have however taken the ball coast to coast with samuel eto'o in a world cup match. that was one of my finer moments.

6. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    I scored in 31 seconds last night online(ps2).

Still got beat though :)

7. Hugster

Hugster Guest

31 seconds... How? Was that based on a 10 min game, if so, you're what, talking 3 seconds in real time?

8. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    (10 min game mate)
    It was actually about 5 seconds real time,I just held the ball up,my forward ran straight through,Chipped it,then my forward headed over the goalkeeper.

Never been able to do it since,lol