Questions about edit mode

uksix

Also known as jcsix
29 October 2007
England
Manchester United
I have some questions about edit mode as I'v just gotten back into PES.

1. With the recent DLC of Copa Libertadores 2012, why can't you access these teams in edit mode and only access the 2011 version? I'd love to get Ronaldinho from it for Brazil.

2. Is there no PC tool for the PS3 version to edit your edit file like in the PS2 days and PC do? It would be so much quicker changing everyones names.

3. I'v been adding league logos/teams emblems in and noticed on some a white outline. And example is with this logo.

200px-2013_Africa_Cup_of_Nations.png

The background is transparent in Photoshop, and I'v neaten it up a fair bit (thats the original picture above). But there seems to be some white on the bottom and the sides (parts which is straight). This happens on other logos such as Copa del Rey, KNVB beker, FIFA World Cup 2014 (text) and some team ones. Is there a way to stop this? I can take a picture of what I'm talking about.

I have some questions about edit mode as I'v just gotten back into PES.

1. With the recent DLC of Copa Libertadores 2012, why can't you access these teams in edit mode and only access the 2011 version? I'd love to get Ronaldinho from it for Brazil.
Because these teams are licensed - konami arent going to pay for the licenses for proper kist etc then let everyoine change them
2. Is there no PC tool for the PS3 version to edit your edit file like in the PS2 days and PC do? It would be so much quicker changing everyones names.
Nope. Short and simple, how would you use the tool? you cant accesss the file system of a PS3 so no easy way to mass edit teams3. I'v been adding league logos/teams emblems in and noticed on some a white outline. And example is with this logo.

200px-2013_Africa_Cup_of_Nations.png

The background is transparent in Photoshop, and I'v neaten it up a fair bit (thats the original picture above). But there seems to be some white on the bottom and the sides (parts which is straight). This happens on other logos such as Copa del Rey, KNVB beker, FIFA World Cup 2014 (text) and some team ones. Is there a way to stop this? I can take a picture of what I'm talking about.
What file format are you saving as? for tgranspparency PNG needs to be used, not JPEG.
If you are using PNG, make sure the image is cropped as tightly as possible. and use the interlace option when saving.

What file format are you saving as? for tgranspparency PNG needs to be used, not JPEG.
If you are using PNG, make sure the image is cropped as tightly as possible. and use the interlace option when saving.

For the first, I'm not speaking about kits, you can acces United, Barcelona in edit mode and last years Copa Libertadores, just the DLC one you can't.

Fair enough on the second, if only there was a way.

As for the images, there PNG, I do alot of graphic work but I just don't know why in PES they seem to have white in parts. Here is the logo with and without a background to show no white is on.

23lfghd.png

jt2d6p.png

The white tends to be on the side of the logo.

Back
Top Bottom