Question about the PES5 superpatches ( gameplay modified? )

S

Snip3rr

Hello. I have installed Superpatch 2.0 and then Superpatch 3.0 ( exactly as it says in the readme and on the forums), and when I started to play the game I noticed a big change in the gameplay. Players were moving slower, shoots were harder to execute, passes to nowhere ( even if the direction is right) and stuff like that. Do the superpatches change something in gameplay? If yes, how can I get back to the original gameplay of PES 5 ? Thanks

Ive noticed it as well.My shooting is all mucked up and passing etc.And i cant score from crosses or corners.I dont know why?it so annoyin.Has any 1 got a clue how 2 fix this.

Scud02 said:
Ive noticed it as well.My shooting is all mucked up and passing etc.And i cant score from crosses or corners.I dont know why?it so annoyin.Has any 1 got a clue how 2 fix this.

I noticed the exact opposite, players are faster, and its much easier to score.

WhiteShadow said:
I noticed the exact opposite, players are faster, and its much easier to score.
yes i noticed this aswell because the kitserver is actually running the kit textures externally so the game doesnt have to run it directly from the AFS Data file. so therefore the game will run faster as it's not relying entirely on the afs data file.

So could the kitserver cause the change in the original gameplay ?

no, where it loads the kits from will not alter the gameplay what so ever, as all graphical data is pre loaded in to memory, the difference in gameplay is caused by simple stat editing, just a few minor changes here and there can alter the gameplay is pes dramatically.

Back
Top Bottom