1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Question about the Gallery/Track Record

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by F*ckthePES2008reviewers, 20 January 2008.

1. F*ckthePES2008reviewers

F*ckthePES2008reviewers Non-League

12 January 2008
    I'm aiming for Ultimate player but what I can't understand is the following.

I played all the leagues and national/international teams and won them:

[​IMG]

But why do I only get the logo's for only three league's:
    And therefore no Ultimate Player Icon

[​IMG]

* I won all the teams of the respective leagues
    * I must say that with the Frech league I added some players to Lyon because the had 7 unregisterd slots so I added a few players like eto'o and Ronaldinho and Henry and a few custom created players
    * I did the same for the Dutch League at first and I thought that was the reason so I reversed all the transfers and played with the original teams and wone the league..BUT NO F*CKING icon..

What's wrong here...

2. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Whats wrong is the game.....it's poorly programmed, rushed out fucking shit.