Question about some skill cards.

TheR9

Non-League
16 February 2010
If a player has Box-to-Box (Attack minded), and Enforcer (Defense minded), what happens if you choose "Balanced" and turn on both of those cards?

Also, if a player has Enforcer on, but also has Reaction, what will happen?

Am I misunderstanding the effect of Enforcer? Does having Enforcer on make you stay back, and not join the attack to help defend? Or is there another card for that?

theres another one for that, cant remember the name
enforcer is a player who makes good pressing

1. when he stays back he will press and if a counter attack is runnin he will rush forward

2. when he stays back he will press and if a counter attack is runnin he will look for space to run into in the offense

but, its a very rare combination, cant remember seing this

more interesting is the question about the following:
diffrence beetwen playstyle card free roaming and reaction, is basically the same
a few other examples like that

Last edited:
Players that have both box to box and enforcer are flamini and ambrosini, but on default, ambrosini only has box to box activated because gattuso has the enforcer on.

I read on another forum to change team strageties using the global editor, and adding Passer to every player, and Reaction to every CF, WF, SS, SMF, AMF, and CMF.

It really opens up the game and makes it more fun. It also makes the AI much more threatening.

THat's why I asked about Enforcer and Reaction now that Ambrosini has all Reaction, Box-to-Box, and Enforcer.

Does having Enforcer on make you stay back, and not join the attack to help defend? Or is there another card for that?

It' s another card named "anchor man" for deep sitting defensive midfielders (like Senna, Tymoshchuck etc.) that always tend to protect the backline even if their team is attacking.

i think those skill cards are for PC-player only ... such as play-maker .. if you matter the game ..you don't really need this card ..and pin point pass or early cross ...those are useless if you are the one who control the player who have these cards.

u know what i mean??

yes, its cpu control cards only
stated somewhere in the description ingame

Last edited:
i think those skill cards are for PC-player only ... such as play-maker .. if you matter the game ..you don't really need this card ..and pin point pass or early cross ...those are useless if you are the one who control the player who have these cards.

u know what i mean??

Yes this is true but some cards like anchorman are effective when you play because when you attack your defensive midfielder is controlled by the cpu and the card makes the difference in where your midfielder position himself.
Same thing for the "reaction" card that makes your central or attacking midfielder go inside the box searching for goalscoring opportunities if you are running down the wing.

Back
Top Bottom