1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Put here some good players..

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Rausku, 29 October 2006.

1. Rausku

Rausku Guest

I havent played PES since 4th version very much so i`d like to know some very good talents and players...i know that some Kaka is very good playmaker in Milan, Ronaldinho is Ronaldinho, Messi is young flash talent and Etoo superb finisher...also rooneys,crespos and co. are great...

But even so put here some good players which shine in PES6.

2. w00tn3ss

w00tn3ss Guest

Henry, Ibrahimovic and C. Ronaldo are also great players.

3. Rausku

Rausku Guest

They are that in IRL too...i wondered yesterday that maybe Zlatan is too good in game. He was very big threat to my defence...

4. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I am from Sweden, and even I agree that he is overrated in the game. He has been useless for a long while now, only use I can see is trapping balls in offence and golding it while others advance up the pitch. But he usually misses alot of dribbles and passes anyways so...

5. w00tn3ss

w00tn3ss Guest

He is indeed overrated. Gotta agree with you Trance.
    I also think that Adriano is overrated as well.

6. Rausku

Rausku Guest

They both were good year 2 ago...i think both are now bit down...

7. blackillusion

blackillusion League 2

19 October 2005
    henry is very very good. rosicky is good aswell

8. Rausku

Rausku Guest

Nedved is very quality in PES6.

9. Red-Devil

Red-Devil Guest

Ryan Giggs. His dribbling is simply brilliant.

10. robdiepeveen

robdiepeveen Guest

Recoba (Inter Milan) has a good pas and a good curling.
    He is left and he can take very good free kicks.

11. T Butcher fan

T Butcher fan Champions League

3 December 2001
    Wouldn't this thread be put to better use by highlighting good players in real life, but with crap stats in PES6, so that people can modify their option files?

Or even highlighting players who you might not have heard of, but who have great stats in PES6?

We all know Ronaldinho, Rooney, Messi, Henry etc are good in real life and that even Konami couldn't balls that up. Could they? ;)

12. silascou

silascou Premiership

6 July 2006
    Palmeiras
    Exactly
    Like Matt Moussilou, bad in PES

13. T Butcher fan

T Butcher fan Champions League

3 December 2001
    And to continue the theme, Aaron Lennon is laughably slow in PES6. I don't think it would be an exageration to say he should be at top speed 99/Acceleration 99. He is lightning.

14. ShaRule

ShaRule Non-League

26 April 2006
    Messi, Ibrahimovic..

15. Tangrion0209

Tangrion0209 Non-League

7 August 2005
    Quan Chi,Baraka..and Liu Kang..ooops..wrong forum:D :D :D

16. Jae Dave

Jae Dave I

10 August 2006
    Slough (ENG)
    Man Utd
    f. torres, messi, schwienstieger, podolski, rooney, reyes & joaquĆ­n

are decent players in pes6

17. TC!

TC! Non-League

4 October 2006
    I agree on Joaquin, he is very fast and seems able to bounce of defenders and keep the ball. He's the only player I've seen doing this.

Ribery is also a pretty good midfielder. Not at the level of Ronaldinho but good if you're getting started with an ML team.

18. Rausku

Rausku Guest

Yeah i ment put here some GOOD-LITTLE KNOWN players...i know that topic is badly named...

19. eddie_4786

eddie_4786 Guest

oh anyone know how Toni and Pirlo are PES 6 diffrent form PES 5? better or worse? plzz.

20. Sub-Conscious

Sub-Conscious Conference

3 September 2005
    Giampaolo Pazzini and Fabio Liverani from Fiorentina are both good players whose ability seems way more than their stats would suggest. Toni has been improved, while Pirlo is surely now one of the best players in the game. Antonio Guayre seems astonishingly good at awkward volleys...

21. eddie_4786

eddie_4786 Guest

thanks man (Sub-Conscious).

22. ElCinco

ElCinco Conference

23 January 2005
    How about my all-time great Redondo?Is he different from PES5?

23. WONDA_PHILL

WONDA_PHILL Guest

Bwoooy i'd have to say after last nites performances that, them boys at konami have finally found David Beckham.
    I've always wanted to put him through his paces but that was the problem, no pace... but this time round, it felt so right, his balls played into space, beating off-side traps, setting up ronaldo an van nistlerooy for some truly sweet goals, he even had the work rate to get on the score sheet afew times too. Trus me give him ago in a 4-3-3 formation with him on an inside right formation.

Also ASHLEY COLE AIN'T BAD, gerrard is amazin, an ronaldo is back to his best.
    Also Benfica, with "Da great Rui" an Simao, are to excellent players, juninho from lyon sweet feet.

24. nipples060

nipples060 Non-League

8 May 2006
    ive done about 25 seasons on ml and so far i found that the best players to get are CY.PARK, assati, Sneijder, Pienaar, c.ronaldo, a.smith, willhelmson, fernando, steklenberg, Kuyt, senderos, Bradly, and insua.
    there are many more but i cant remeber at the moement but most of these players are top quality even after 8 seasons.

25. Pavelax

Pavelax Non-League

20 October 2005
    Kolo Toure's stats are rather low.
    78 for defending.
    Should be around 83 at least.

26. imran1650

imran1650 Guest

Maradona (Malgani) absolutely amazing

also, Beckenbauer and Gulaas

27. Grunge

Grunge Non-League

17 November 2005
    Aight, here we go:

Defenders - Guillaume, Camara (St. Etienne), Ilunga (St. Etienne), Rozhenal (PSG), Alex (PSV), Kompany (HSV)
    Mids - Guarin (St. Etienne), Wilhelmsson (Nantes), Feindouno (St. Etienne), Pedro Mendes (Pompey), Tim Cahill (Everton)
    Forwards - Utaka (Nice), Sakho (St. Etienne), Hadji (Rennes), Pancrate (PSG), Park-ji sung (Man Utd), Lee Chun Soo, Palacio (Boca Jrs. - Patagonia)

Just a few names.

28. Stimulate_uk

Stimulate_uk League 2

19 May 2006
    LFC
    Ibrahimovic

incredible....

29. dimax7

dimax7 Non-League

27 October 2006
    Shevchenko !!!