Pure (360/PC/PS3)

D

DagsJT

Anyone tried the demo of this yet? Just tried it and personally I think it's much better than Motorstorm. Might pick this up after checking some reviews.

I saw a couple of very good reviews of the game, looks like Motorstormwith SSX influences. I loved both those games, but i'm not a big fan of those quads...

Didnt like it - too basic and not 'fun' enough like Motorstorm. Thought the Motorstorm 2 Demo wasnt great either - fun in these games has waned for me.

I found it quite fun, and I really like the graphics and small details. But I can see myself getting bored of it after a day or two. Oh yeah, the soundtrack is quite awesome too.

Acquired a copy for the PC ;)) - it's actually a really fun game to play. Also if you have a decent graphics card the visuals are stunning.

Acquired a copy for the PC ;)) - it's actually a really fun game to play. Also if you have a decent graphics card the visuals are stunning.

Yea I saw this was 'out' on PC and quite fancied it - not one to buy.

Went with Lego Batman for PSP in the end. Mistake :(

Been playing the demo this afternoon, it's good but it's not amazing. It is like SSX but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's better than SSX; that game was a classic, this one is a decent game but I wouldn't go any further than that. People still talk about SSX fondly, in a year's time nobody will remember this.

I'll wait until it's £15 then :LOL:

Already having to splash out £80 on FIFA and LBP this month so hopefully it'll be around £20 on AVForums in a months time ;))

Back
Top Bottom