1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

psp pro evo

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by evertonsteve, 1 December 2006.

1. evertonsteve

evertonsteve Championship

30 July 2006
    EVERTON
    is it possible to import shirts in to the iso using ggs

2. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Could be possible...

I transferred data from ps2 to psp earlier, no sponsors on kits and kits haven't been edited, only names and badges

3. evertonsteve

30 July 2006
    EVERTON
    thats why i wanted to no as u cant alter shirts with option files so patching could be the only option

4. Jonah8

Jonah8 Non-League

2 August 2003
    Are you able to play against a friend in the same room who also has a PSP and Pro Evo 6 using wireless?

5. johnking

johnking Premiership

15 November 2003
    Sheffield
    Sheffield United
    according to previews of the game it said you can edit shirts
    in this version.has this option been taken out?

6. tigerboy

tigerboy Non-League

19 August 2006
    it was possible with pes5, although i could change the keeper shirts fine, but when i tried to import player kits, they were transparent in game, and i had no idea how to fix it. i think you should be able to do the same with pes6, but because it doesnt have an afl file associated with it (0_text.afs) its impossible to find anything to do with kits, or indeed boots.
    i've been trying to find the boots so i can stick in some other boots, but the only thing i have found is the balls (0-99) and some hair (starts around 5200)

7. evertonsteve

30 July 2006
    EVERTON
    so there is no slot for shirts then but is it possible to import a stadium over the default and alter music

Last edited: 2 December 2006
  8. yuyazan

yuyazan An ugly Jap

4 October 2004
    Osaka, Japan
    All clubs make me fun
    for PES5 on PSP, we can import PS2 ball, adboard, face and emblem.
    you should import bpm, not bin or str.
    ill try them later.

Last edited: 3 December 2006
  9. 03sho

03sho Premiership

27 August 2006
    is their player development 4 the psp in master league? it says on page 32 in the instructions at the top 'transfer rules' bottom sentance 'if the player development option is disabled at the game setting screen' i cant find it anywhere pls help.

10. socca

socca Non-League

23 April 2005
    anyway to change the chants in o sound ? a chants patch would be great or any patch in general for psp...